Trip Club June 2013

Tink0102

My day is going by so very very slowly!:( THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL IS RIDICULOUS! :mad: Sorry to be shouting, but it is.:eek:
Yes it is. I didn't even send my DS today. It was a half day and they aren't doing anything other than helping the teacher pack up her room. We have all this rain from the tropical storm and have a flash flood warning so I decided to keep him home.

bethymouse

Yes it is. I didn't even send my DS today. It was a half day and they aren't doing anything other than helping the teacher pack up her room. We have all this rain from the tropical storm and have a flash flood warning so I decided to keep him home.
That was a smart decision. I had 5th graders in my room helping me. Well, at least it's over now! PHEW!:D

bethymouse

Oh please perk up Bethymouse! Just one day to go! Put on some Disney tunes grab a drink and toast to getting your summer started:p!
Thanks Alley!;) It does feel good. I'm just tired I guess. I've got my Diet Pepsi. LOL.:D I just went to the retirement party for my fellow 2nd grade teacher. Perhaps I am missing her and the kids already!?!:eek:

Alley7728

Thanks Alley!;) It does feel good. I'm just tired I guess. I've got my Diet Pepsi. LOL.:D I just went to the retirement party for my fellow 2nd grade teacher. Perhaps I am missing her and the kids already!?!:eek:
Sitting here with my Diet Pepsi as well!!! Gotta get my fix before heading South. I do have some for the cooler but usually use my refill cup with the enemy while on property. You can always bring him/her back a little something special from your trip. That way you can catch up and share some memories. Smiles hugs and pixie dust...if Figgy has left us any;)!

MouseDreaming

I'm drinking my Diet Pepsi, too! (cue IASW music) Enjoy your summer, and time with the mouse. You will be back at school before you know it.

bethymouse

Sending some Pixie Dust your way to chase the blues.
images

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom