Trip Club June 2013

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
Back from our trip first week of June. Had some weather a couple of days but nothing we couldn't handle. Crowds weren't bad at all until the end of our stay. There was a noticeable jump in the crowd levels at both the parks and our resort beginning with last Sat as more people started arriving.

Hoping for great times for the rest of the June trip club! Trip report in the making...

Raven66

Raven, I don't know if I can log back in, but if you see this and can answer, where will you be? We're at EPCOT the whole day.

Sorry I didn't get to see this. This is the first time I've fired up my laptop for anything other then pictures. We were at Magic Kingdom all day Friday. I hope you had a good time. Tomorrow is our last day.

PotteryGal

I won't be at the meet-up; we changed our plans today and did some shopping at Downtown Disney, and even scored a walk-up ressie to T. Rex for lunch. Plan to spend our afternoon in our pool. Tomorrow we have a character bfast at 1900 Park Fare, then we go to the MK. In my opinion, the summer crowds have arrived in FULL force. It has been absolutely crazy everywhere.

bethymouse

I won't be at the meet-up; we changed our plans today and did some shopping at Downtown Disney, and even scored a walk-up ressie to T. Rex for lunch. Plan to spend our afternoon in our pool. Tomorrow we have a character bfast at 1900 Park Fare, then we go to the MK. In my opinion, the summer crowds have arrived in FULL force. It has been absolutely crazy everywhere.
Worst I've ever seen it!!!!! Hottest ever in June too! !! We decided to stay @resort

What a difference a couple of weeks can make!! The last time I posted I was getting ready for and anxiously anticipating our June trip to WDW. We arrived back home on Monday evening (6/10) and went back to work yesterday. Boo for reality!!...lol Our trip was amazing! I managed to get around the crowds with a baby & baby stroller in tow and I only accidentally tapped one person (who was so kind and forgiving). I am very pleasantly surprised that my 16 year old dd proclaimed this trip the best one so far....even with her baby sister tagging along. :) For those how are currently at the World or are yet to start your journey....I sure hope that you have as much fun as we did. I cannot wait to start planning another trip!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom