Judge Rejects Challenge To Disney's No-Fly Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhotoDave219

Originally posted by Disneyanna0521
i hope what i am about to say doesnt start a fight...if u want to argue im me or pm or e-mail me :disneyanna0521@aol.com

being gay is wrong. i am so glad i am not down their now

Originally posted by Erika
So are a lot of other people. And yes, you did just start a fight.

Oh [UnDisneylike Explicitive Deleted]! While everyone is entitled to their opinions, i don't think that this is the time or the place to pass judgement on others. Now while i'm still relatively knew to this scene, I'd like to think that most posters can express their thoughts in a creative and respectful manner without resorting to blatent, blanket statements that result in all out flames, for lack of a better term. I'd like to think that this is a pretty happening board where the posters are pretty laid back and respectful of other's opinions, etc.

DisneyAnna, while i realise you are younger than most of our posters, please try to understand that what you wrote was very inflamitory and very offensive to a number of people around here. I'm not trying to harp on you or bash you or anything of the sort. I'm just trying to point out that this is probably one of those times when it's better to leave some things unsaid. While yes, you have the right to say whatever you want and express your opinions (and i'm respecting that), i really don't think this is one of those opinions that should have been said. I don't think you're a bad person or anything like that, i just think it was something best left unsaid.

Kenan

Respect the human race. It doesn't matter if one is against anothers gender, race, religion, or orientation. We are all human beings on the Earth. Try and respect people for whoever they are. And your remark, Disneyanna, was quite an ignorant one.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Originally posted by Wilt Dasney
heh...I'll take "Trying to Hold Back the Tide With Your Bare Hands" for 500, Alex. :rolleyes:

In the words of Jiminy Crickett, breathe in and out.

Okay, fine, he probably didn't say that. :lol: However, I suggest that from here on we cancel the discussion in this thread and leaving it for PMs or chats...

Is everyone ok with that?

Just breathe in, breathe out.

HEY! LOOK! IN GENERAL DISCUSSION! A PICTURE OF MICKEY'S PHILHARMAGIC BEING OPENED!

:lookaroun

PhotoDave219

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
In the words of Jiminy Crickett, breathe in and out.

Okay, fine, he probably didn't say that. :lol: However, I suggest that from here on we cancel the discussion in this thread and leaving it for PMs or chats...

Is everyone ok with that?

Just breathe in, breathe out.

HEY! LOOK! IN GENERAL DISCUSSION! A PICTURE OF MICKEY'S PHILHARMAGIC BEING OPENED!

:lookaroun

Sounds pretty good to me. Lets not crucify anyone over this.

So MKT's ridden Mission:Space six times already. Aint he a punk. :)
At least he posted pictures.....

surfsupdon

Re: Re: Judge Rejects Challenge To Disney's No-Fly Zone

Originally posted by TrevEG
Well boo freakin' hoo for the conservative christian groups. Im sorry but stuff like this really gets on my nerves. How dare they try and push their beliefs and ideals on others. If you ask me, that statement is border line racism... and Im not even gay. But I guess this is neither the time nor the place to discuss this so... hooray for disney! :sohappy:
How dare they try and push their beliefs and ideals on others.

Actually, gay people in general also heavily have to push their belief onto people, that is the only way they can survive and flourish as a people. They cannot wed and reproduce offspring on their own. They are smart people and know they are the ones who actually must PUSH their beliefs, lifestyles, and ideals onto others so they can join "their team."

MicBat

i hope what i am about to say doesnt start a fight...if u want to argue im me or pm or e-mail me :disneyanna0521@aol.com

Coming into a discussion and saying something as close minded as that is wrong! As my mom always told me: if you cant say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Originally posted by PhotoDave219
Sounds pretty good to me. Lets not crucify anyone over this.

So MKT's ridden Mission:Space six times already. Aint he a punk. :)
At least he posted pictures.....

Yeah, M:S has not been in the news at all. This Judge decision was on WESH, WKMG, and WFTV today all as top stories.

It's neat, however, to see WDW on the TV. :)

PhotoDave219

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Yeah, M:S has not been in the news at all. This Judge decision was on WESH, WKMG, and WFTV today all as top stories.

It's neat, however, to see WDW on the TV. :)

Didnt even dent the news up here. While i agree with our Air Force Vet and those who say "its not really effective without fighter coverage," it makes people feel safer. Goes along the same lines as most of the post 9-11 security measures that make us "safer", but thats a whole 'nother argument whatsoever.

Glad to see that WDW is getting something other than bad press...

Yellow Shoes

OK--we know that WDW is a no-fly zone.

Where are other no-fly zones?

I would guess there are quite a few.

And it's the FAA that determines where they are, not local government.

Wilt Dasney

Originally posted by Erika
So...

WHO LIKES DISNEY???

I knew that I liked Disney at a relatively young age, despite the fact that few of my friends did. Even though some people look at me funny and try to tell me it isn't right or natural, I just can't change it. Sometimes Disney makes me mad, but it doesn't change my feelings...at least here I can just dispense with the lies and be who I am. ;)

General Grizz

Original Poster
I like Disney! :wave:

On the subject of security, I say increase it every day more by more. This seems to be a great step (that should keep being enhanced) of its FIRST priority: SAFETY. :)

MouseMadness

I knew that I liked Disney at a relatively young age, despite that fact that few of my friends did. Even though some people look at me funny and try to tell me it isn't right or natural, I just can't change it. Sometimes Disney makes me mad, but it doesn't change my feelings...at least here I can just dispense with the lies and be who I am. ;)

My mom likes to tell me about when she was little and Walt himself would be on t.v. before the Disney shows on Sunday night I think it was. I only have one thing to say to her....

hmph!!:mad:

My mom ----->:drevil: RUB IT IN WHY DON'T YOU??

Someday when our vacations are up to me, I'll be down there no less than twice a year. But for now... *sigh*

Erika

I knew that I liked Disney at a relatively young age, despite that fact that few of my friends did. Even though some people look at me funny and try to tell me it isn't right or natural, I just can't change it. Sometimes Disney makes me mad, but it doesn't change my feelings...at least here I can just dispense with the lies and be who I am. ;)

Ooooooooooooh you are a crafty one!! :lol: *thumbs*

Hm...Disney and ice cream. Couldn't live without either one.

JLW11Hi

Remember, folks, Disney was an actual target for terrorism, they even found video tapes made by terrorists of Disneyland. Whether or not there are more important areas to have no fly zones shouldn't matter, they'd have them too.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member

Anna. It took everything I had in me to not just ban you...

stand warned, people are complaining about your actions on the boards, and the way you're treating people. You may want to check your attitude at the door in the future, if you wish to have one here

jaylenofan86

Originally posted by Yellow Shoes
OK--we know that WDW is a no-fly zone.

Where are other no-fly zones?

I would guess there are quite a few.

And it's the FAA that determines where they are, not local government.
Yep, there are 36 temporary flight restrictions right now.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.

Classy... real nice....:rolleyes:
Well Gee! Isn’t someone shoving his or her damn religion down your throat wrong to? :mad: (not saying you are.... just in general here).

Or... How about being a hypocrite!? Isn’t that WRONG?! I know a few people who claim/pretend to be sooooo freaking religious and perfect in life and put on a show and treat there fellow men and women nice... but, outside of church... they are the meanest, evilest people I know... and they use there religion as some kind of cover up or mask. :mad: :zipit:

General Grizz

Original Poster
CHEESE?

Did someone say cheese?

I like cheese!

Wow...look over there..uh...in Chit Chat! :eek: :lookaroun :eek:

---

I wonder...do you think they'll be able to get anyone to shoot down oncoming aircraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom