Judge Rejects Challenge To Disney's No-Fly Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by Disneyanna0521
i hope what i am about to say doesnt start a fight...if u want to argue im me or pm or e-mail me :disneyanna0521@aol.com

being gay is wrong. i am so glad i am not down their now

Your comments are against the terms of usage of this forum. If you cannot tolerate other people's lifestyles I suggest you do not post in a forum that has such a broad member base as this.

SpongeScott

Originally posted by Disneyanna0521
i read like 4 of your posts and here i go.

1) yes i did read the opening statement, no one had to reply, i cant control that yall replied, therein creating a fight besides i said if u want to argue this im or pm or email me. i even gave u my email address

2) yes it is wrong being gay. any true Christian (there are not that many people left in the world sadly) would agree with this.

3) i love to be a disney but i dont want to see a gay couple making out (majorly gross)i would rather not being around that and disney than having disney and having to have that
Anna, again, this is out of line, but I have a piece of advice for you. I think it's your dream to finish high school and head down to Orlando and work at WDW. If I were you and with your viewpoints, WDW is the last place that you are going to want to work. If you have paid attention to many threads in this forum, there are many gays that work at WDW in all areas and you will work side-by-side with them. This means YOU must be tolerant and accepting of who they are--you cannot discriminate against them or it will cost you your job. I have a feeling you will hate being down there, so set your sights on something different' you'll make yourself happier and the people that you will enflame while there.

SpongeScott

Originally posted by dadisneynutter
wow, i thought we lived in a country governed by free speech, guess I was wrong...
if this is in response to Steve's post, then this is NOT a free country. You abide by Steve's rules while here, or you are free to leave. In joining the forum, you agreed to abide by the rules set forth herein, and "free speech" is not one of them. And besides, Steve is from England--totally different set of rules.

Know the constitution before you try and hide behind it.

And if this is not what you were referring to, my apologies.:wave:

WDWSwashbuckler

Alright, this is the way I take it. I love people for who they are, people. As a Christian, I'm commanded to "love my neighbor as myself" However, the Bible never says that we are to agree with everybody's lifestyles. Even God condemmed people to death for their lifestyles in the Old and New Testaments. So, don't see it as Christians (well, ok, me as a christian) are condemning people and denying them anything because they are gay. We just don't agree with their lifestyle. I have a really good friend who's gay and he's a great guy. He knows that I don't agree with his lifestylye but I still love him as a person. And that's ok between the two of us.

WDWSwashbuckler

Originally posted by sandjhooker
if this is in response to Steve's post, then this is NOT a free country. You abide by Steve's rules while here, or you are free to leave. In joining the forum, you agreed to abide by the rules set forth herein, and "free speech" is not one of them. And besides, Steve is from England--totally different set of rules.

Know the constitution before you try and hide behind it.

And if this is not what you were referring to, my apologies.:wave:

ha, sorry i think misunderstanding. :p

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
1) i will be tolerant of gays at work, i just wont assocaite with them afterwards, i will be nice and everything...i will not make fun of them or anything else

2) free speech-exactly, and just b/c u dont agree with it, doesnt mean i am wrong ...everyone is not right Matthew 7:13-14 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. B/c narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it"

3) im, e-mail or pm, me anytime

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
This topic of conversation (ie. religion and sexuality) has absolutely nothing at all to do with the basis of this forum - Walt Disney World.

It seems that several of you are unable to discuss certain topics without saying things which are obviously going to upset some segments of the member base here. If you would like to discuss the merits of your religion, or your pro/anti-gay ideas, I am sure there are plenty of forums on google.com that would satisfy your needs.

I am going to close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom