Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

Skibum1970

Au contraire. Frozen taught us that water has memory!!

The only thing that I know about water is that it has determination. It will continue pushing, testing, jabbing to get to where it wants to go. Build a house in its way and it will do its darndest to continue on its way, which usually means penetrating into the basement or whatever is needed to get what it wants.

I also do not understand why they would build a water "attraction" over top of basements/tunnels. However, I've learned to not question the why.

lazyboy97o

That just goes to show you that they built the wrong thing at the wrong place.
If building this splashpad cost more to build and was more difficult because it was on a “basement”, then in my opinion their decision to build this there was even more ridiculous and their management making these decisions are worse than I thought
The question of whether or not the siting was a good decision is separate from the question of the technical requirements. Theme parks though are full of things that were done in a more difficult way.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
It's bizarre that they went to the trouble of creating a new "pavilion" symbol for JOW. Then as far as I can tell, it's nowhere to be found on the site signage. :banghead:
I don't recall the other icons being prominent on their respective attractions themselves. Instead, they're used as a 4th Wall wayfinder.

But JoW wall did have the icon...

1693353196748.png

If you want, I can ask ops to put the wall back!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom