Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

SilentWindODoom

Have actually gotten a chance to watch the TikTok on the big screen and with sounds. Definitely focused only on a certain presentation. I also notice that the effect that fails at the end has a big sign on it saying "CLOSED" below, so it was not on-line when he was trying to get it to work.

Have we? I don't remember seeing anyone say both of those things.

This feels like you're combining comments from different people.

At least one definitely, although the person has outright stated a desire to make cheap jabs devoid of rationale for the lulz. But I suppose it's possible a totally different group is vocal currently from the last one. Feels like the same faces, but perhaps all the snark blurs after a while.

Ah. I see. I'll get on that. I'll make sure everyone reads the BlogMickey's report before taking people to experiencing this attraction to ensure it's edutainment value.

The blog has photos and transcripts of the educational signage in the attraction. You're being willfully ignorant again.

UNCgolf

At least one definitely, although the person has outright stated a desire to make cheap jabs devoid of rationale for the lulz. But I suppose it's possible a totally different group is vocal currently from the last one. Feels like the same faces, but perhaps all the snark blurs after a while.

The operational disaster complaint doesn't even really seem like a complaint as much as a reality at this point (considering Disney's own operations staff are worried), but of course it wouldn't make sense for someone to argue that as well as saying no one is going to go.

Epcot81Fan

If this opened as a pass through walkway at The Mirage in Vegas on the way to a buffet, it would be met with a yawn there and derision here.

But it’s Disney, so the apologists are out in full force and the pathetic Disney adults will be there lapping it up on opening day.

Good lord, it’s become sad to witness

yensidtlaw1969

If this opened as a pass through walkway at The Mirage in Vegas on the way to a buffet, it would be met with a yawn there and derision here.

But it’s Disney, so the apologists are out in full force and the pathetic Disney adults will be there lapping it up on opening day.

Good lord, it’s become sad to witness
I mean, the general consensus here seems to be that it looks underwhelming at best.

Fear

And the fact that Universal will build an entirely new theme park in the time it took to build this themed splash pad is baffling to me.

Scale is a factor.

I give a person a Lego set that takes 2 hours to build, and a team of 10 people 10 Lego sets that each takes 2 hours to build. When I check in on both teams after 90 minutes, neither team will be done, but the team of 10 will have built more than the single person by sheer providence that they're building multiple things in tandem.

Last edited:

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Scale is a factor.

I give a person a Lego set that takes 2 hours to build, and a team of 10 people 10 Lego sets that each takes 2 hours to build. When I check in on both teams after 90 minutes, neither team will be done, but the team of 10 will have built more than the single person by sheer providence that they're building multiple things in tandem.
ok but we're also not talking about a real attraction here... it's an IP themed splashpad with interactive fountains... that's it...and the entire area has been walled off where work can occur during park hours as well.

The EPCOT park entrance has been a mess for a while.. largely because of this taking forever which is crazy to me

Disstevefan1

ok but we're also not talking about a real attraction here... it's an IP themed splashpad with interactive fountains... that's it...and the entire area has been walled off where work can occur during park hours as well.

The EPCOT park entrance has been a mess for a while.. largely because of this taking forever which is crazy to me
The EPCOT renovation is an EPIC failure. ;)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Most construction walls down at Journey of Water Inspired by Moana at Walt Disney World​

Journey-of-Water-Inspired-by-Moana_Full_52826.jpg

Journey-of-Water-Inspired-by-Moana_Full_52819.jpg

Journey-of-Water-Inspired-by-Moana_Full_52820.jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom