Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

wutisgood

Hate to tell you this but everyone does that. Busch Gardens has iron gwazi. Sea world had one as well. Universal has done it. As for this attraction, your ignorance is showing. The moana attraction is only a part of the finished project. Letting in people right now would only create confusion and more customer complaints as people would want all or nothing. That is why the project is still being worked on so they can complete the project instead of just another footpath area that essentially goes no where.
People did this for their new rides post pandemic reopening. Disney has been doing this much longer.

CampbellzSoup

Is anyone starting to think that Disney is being scammed by this construction company? There’s absolutely no way that this is taking so long to complete while a whole damn theme park is being built by universal in a comparative time peroid.

Skibum1970

Is anyone starting to think that Disney is being scammed by this construction company? There’s absolutely no way that this is taking so long to complete while a whole damn theme park is being built by universal in a comparative time peroid.

It isn't the construction company delaying things. Disney simply slows down construction on pretty much anything except hotels. This thread and others (ex. TRON) have a lot of information and discussion about the subject.

Tony the Tigger

This will be our first time going the last week of August. It sounds like you have been during this week before in the past, do you normally have a good trip? I know it will still be extremely hot, but I can handle that if the crowds are light.
My bday is 8/31, and our anniversary is 9/8. We usually go for one or the other, sometimes both. We take shorter 2-4 night trips. The biggest risk this time of year is a hurricane. (Irma hit the day after our 10 year anniversary and we were stuck in Orlando for a few extra nights with a curfew and everything lol.)

Best crowds tend to be the day after Labor Day.

(We’re going 8/29-9/1 this year.)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Supply chain issues are only about now being fully resolved. But for the majority of the time this construction has been going on, supply chain issues were real.

As well as labor shortages.

Epcot82Guy

Maybe it doesn't belong in Epcot, maybe it's not a ride, maybe it's pointless (to some), but darn it, I'm excited for it anyways! 😄

I think it's tough to argue it's not well landscaped and isn't, at a minimum, a pleasant distraction. It is very misplaced, really damages the symmetry and is over hyped based on the "level" of attraction. But it's not a bad thing. It's just very poorly designed/placed at the macro level.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom