**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

Camelot

Try clicking the search button with the magnifying glass...I've noted sometimes I had to do the search on that site more than once, but, it will come up!

(Grin)

dang still didnt work..

do i need to add a hashtag or something not sure what to do here.

lol i really wanna see some pics

I had to type it in several times, before I was seeing their photos. And then when I did, I didn't realize at first that to see them better, I had to hover over the photo to "brighten" it up. Some great photos...Give it another try:
Wdwmagicgirls (then hit enter) :)

PolynesianPrincess

I had the BEST time on the cruise!! All the ladies here are simply fantastic!! So glad to be coming away with some new Disney friends :) (Because let's face it, Disney friends are the best!)

We were SO spoiled on this cruise. The Dream truley is deluxe. It was a shock coming back to Bay Lake Tower and not getting the royal treatment like onboard the ship (we also had several other issues with BLT but I digress...) Rebooked for next November on the Fantasy! 7 night Western Caribbean. Ashley and I are also toying with the idea of another jaunt on the Dream in February. Just gotta figure the funds out first. I can safely say that we are hooked and will not be visiting WDW after our trip in November for awhile!!

PartOfYourWorld

Okay a little late posting here, but had a great time and like everyone else came home with some more great Disney friends!!!!!!! :) Can't believe a week ago I was just leaving the wonderful world of Disney, but it was truly a great trip!

And thanks to those who posted video/pics from the webcam! I saw myself and my mom!!! :) So exciting!!!

Thank you to all for a wonderful trip!!!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I'm not in a stand off! I just finished the Med report! I'll post the rest tonight after I verify a few details with Ally!

Then I need a couple of weeks without Photoshop and I'll jump into the next one! :)
Well that's a great excuse, Tammy. :)

Me? Well, I didn't do notes but I definitely plan to throw pics with comments out there. I tried to download Aperture last night but discovered I need to update my OS to meet the minimum required. Kinda afraid to update the OS until I've backed-up all my photos in iPhoto which needs to be done anyway, really. Just not liking how much I have to do to get at all my RAW files. Grrrrr!!!!

Disneyfalcon

Well that's a great excuse, Tammy. :)

Me? Well, I didn't do notes but I definitely plan to throw pics with comments out there. I tried to download Aperture last night but discovered I need to update my OS to meet the minimum required. Kinda afraid to update the OS until I've backed-up all my photos in iPhoto which needs to be done anyway, really. Just not liking how much I have to do to get at all my RAW files. Grrrrr!!!!

Raw files are the bomb, but add a whole bunch of time to processing. Worth it, but that's the reality.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom