**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

Sans Souci

I need to get my ears re-pierced. Earrings irritated my ears while I was pregnant, so I never wore them and the holes closed up. Otherwise, I just wear bracelets and necklaces. I have a large port wine stain on my upper chest/lower neck, so I try to cover it up with chunky necklaces. LOL

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I LOVE accessorizing!! This might be the pageant girl in me speaking! lol But usually silver goes with pretty much EVERYTHING. I love changing my earrings and necklaces and bracelets. The only problem is I have so many pairs of earrings, I end up losing one from one set and then one from another so I have right now probably 5 single earrings with not match. Too bad I can't wear mismatched earrings. Hey, maybe I'll do it anyways.. I might start a new fashion trend!

I love costume jewelry (I have very little of the real thing), and I have tons of it.

I have a few single earrings, too. Why is it that we keep the singletons? Are we hoping that the missing earrings might show up someday? LOL

Couple years ago, I lost one of a pair of earrings that I liked a lot; months later, I happened to be in Dress Barn and they still had them, so I bought another pair and now I have a triplet! A built-in spare in case I lose another one. :D

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
@Tiggerfanatic , Tracey can't wear his wedding ring on a daily basis either. When climbing ladders and in pipe racks in the refinery they can get caught on stuff. I used to think he was full of crap when he said that but he came home once with a nasty slice across his finger from the ring catching on something. So, Tracey's ring is upstairs in a Mickey dish next to his sink in our bathroom.

@Sans Souci , I had problems like what you said for years. When I was 18 I had my first holes done for the last time. Now I have 3 holes in my left ear & 2 in the right. My third earring on my right ear ripped out when brushing my hair in the car years ago. I tried & tried to get it back thru but it wouldn't go. My poor ear was dripping blood. Yuck! So, that one was a done deal. Had a cartilage piercing at the top of my left ear done a few months before Katrina hit in '05. It would start to heal then it'd start oozing weird stuff again. Worst piercing experience of all my hand-piercings (;) ) so I feel like it was doomed from the start. After Katrina I was working so much and conditions were pretty not-ideal. It went to oozing again and I couldn't be bothered with it any longer. That was the end of that. The key with all my piercings has been the metal. I have to have gold. Anything else and its gonna ooze yucky gunk.

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Um...how will we have the crew announce us when we board? I don't think they'll actually say, "The Disney Dream would like to welcome Kelly, Jess, Christina, and Jen! Yaaaayyyy!!!" It's too much to say. Weird. I've been thinking about it, tho. STupid, I imagine, but I've been thinking about this and I'm stumped.

Camelot

Hi Ladies,

Wow, 28 days until your cruise...very excited for you all. I enjoy checking this thread daily to see what's new, and I will be looking forward to your trip reports, and photos. Believe me, if it weren't Hurricane season now, and my job managing property (so it's not a good time to go out of town), I would have seriously considered joining the cruise. That's why I am thinking a Disney Cruise is in my future in December 2013 or 2014.

...Speaking of earrings, I just wanted to mention that piercing studs are great earrings to wear 24-7. I believe that they are stainless steel. I like the longer and thicker post on the stud, and it has a groove towards the back so that the back piece 'locks' into place. This thicker post helps keep the holes on my ear lobes open. I wear these piecing studs all of the time, except for when I wear my Disney earrings. :)

Mrs.Skellington

I got my Mickey Mail in today too! So exciting.
On the earring subject, my niece just recently got her ears pierced (she's 10 months old) and the dermatologist who pierced them did it with plastic studs. Said most people have metal allergies so they started doing it with plastic. They are super cute too. If your my Facebook friend check out her ears. Lol

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
So today was the 24th day of our Advocare Challenge. I never even worked out and lost 9 lbs. I gotta say, tho, I'm the most proud of Chandler! Amazing! He walked in from work and Jana, our Advocare rep, saw him for the first time in 24 days. She cried! At first I was disappointed in my small loss vs. Tracey & Chandler but it really is reflective of who made the most drastic changes. I was the most health-conscious to start with & Chandler the least. We're so happy and ready to celebrate then keep it going! WooHoo!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 65

PolynesianPrincess

So today was the 24th day of our Advocare Challenge. I never even worked out and lost 9 lbs. I gotta say, tho, I'm the most proud of Chandler! Amazing! He walked in from work and Jana, our Advocare rep, saw him for the first time in 24 days. She cried! At first I was disappointed in my small loss vs. Tracey & Chandler but it really is reflective of who made the most drastic changes. I was the most health-conscious to start with & Chandler the least. We're so happy and ready to celebrate then keep it going! WooHoo!

Wow you both look GREAT!! You can definitely tell that both of you are down some pounds! Congrats!! It always makes it so much more rewarding when results start to show up and you can actually SEE your hard work paying off! :)

Camelot

Um...how will we have the crew announce us when we board? I don't think they'll actually say, "The Disney Dream would like to welcome Kelly, Jess, Christina, and Jen! Yaaaayyyy!!!" It's too much to say. Weird. I've been thinking about it, tho. STupid, I imagine, but I've been thinking about this and I'm stumped.

How about... "Please welcome, the ladies of the First Annual Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise" ? ...

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Ack! As I feared!!! Our tenants at our house in Port Arthur received our cruise docs. Thank goodness they're so helpful & sweet. They're dropping it in the mail to us today or tomorrow. I'm having the worst day! If Tracey's buddy who is crashing here with us wasn't a recovering alcoholic I swear to you I'd blow my diet for my bottle of rum. Its just one of those days!

Disneyfalcon

Ack! As I feared!!! Our tenants at our house in Port Arthur received our cruise docs. Thank goodness they're so helpful & sweet. They're dropping it in the mail to us today or tomorrow. I'm having the worst day! If Tracey's buddy who is crashing here with us wasn't a recovering alcoholic I swear to you I'd blow my diet for my bottle of rum. Its just one of those days!

Ah man!! I thought we had that updated! I'm sorry!

PartOfYourWorld

It is almost time! I heard we got our Mickey mail over the weekend, but I was away with my husband and mom picked it up for me, can't wait to get it tomorrow and seee everything!!!!!! 26 days to go until we get on that cruise ship!!!!

And congrats Kelly and Chandler on the weightloss!!!!! After two helpings of Blink's FryDoe this weekend I'm probably up a few! LOL

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I have a question. OK, I have a couple questions:

(1) What about drinking water on board? I don't drink soda or most other sweetened beverages. (If I'm gonna have that many calories in a glass, I'll have a glass of wine ;) ) Will they serve water with dinner, and does it taste funny? Can I get water at the beverage stations? I'm kind of allowing for having to bring some bottled water on board in my carryon...but it would be great if I didn't have to. Because getting bottled water for my carryon is going to require a LONG walk to the Hess station from BLT. :jawdrop:

(2) I notice quite a few mentions about buying multiple swimsuits. Are y'all planning on spending a lot of time at the pool, or is that just so you don't have to wait for one to dry out? I can't swim. :oops: I have swimsuits, and I can lie about somewhat decoratively, considering my age (which I'm planning on doing at the cabana--I will be the official stuff-watcher) but the chances that I'm getting wet are slim. I own 3 swimsuits--am I packing all of them??

I am really looking forward to this trip and to meeting all of you wonderful ladies. And I am eternally grateful to my husband, this cruise is my birthday present!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom