**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I got Tracey's DME stuff for his arrival at Kidani the night we get off the girls cruise. I'll check the mailbox again on Monday.

On a sidenote, I made the mistake of going to the mall today while the cleaning ladies were at the house. They prefer we aren't here while they clean and I don't blame them. Anywhoo, I went to return a pair of shoes then realized it was tax-free weekend. The mall wasn't too bad when we got there at 11:00-ish. That didn't last. I ran down to Dillards to pick up some perfume and found a new swimsuit on sale. Yay. When we walked back out into the mall it was like a holiday on Main Street USA. Insanity! Ugh! I dislike the mall on a good day. The mall on tax-free weekend is a zoo. Ugh!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I have a problem. Online shopping. I really reeeeaaally have to stop, y'all! I have GOT to stop shopping! OMG! Yesterday I found the cute swimsuit at Dillards on sale. Then this morning a really adorable pre-owned pink polka dot silk Lilly dress appeared on eBay so I bought it. I'm prob'ly gonna shorten it to above the knee, tho. Then I had to have cute shoes to go with the adorable dress so I went to ShoeBuy and bought a pair on sale + discount. Not even sure if they'll match but they were cheap and adorable. Do you think they'll match? Sorta? I need to stop looking at my favorite discount sites and eBay. It's like a compulsion almost. Geez! 6 pairs of Lilly shorts??? Why did I do that??? I've got enough dresses/sundresses to wear something different every night of BOTH cruises without wearing anything twice. And then last week HauteLook.com had the big sandals blowout so I ordered......**sigh**......3. I did get all 3 w/shipping for less than $50. I'm telling you, I have GOT to stop shopping!!!!! It's a sickness!!!!! Aaaaaarghhhh!!!!!

If only I worked out as diligently as I browse online.... There's something wrong with me!

PolynesianPrincess

I haven't yet received my DME packet for the stay after the cruise, but I have for the night before. I'm wondering if I should be worried, too. ;). I think I'll call DVC tomorrow and inquire.

@plaz10 , I mailed out your DME arrival tags and copies of DVC reservations today, so you should have it next week!! You'll arrive before me so will check in to BLT first.

(Gotta start thinking about packing!!!)

I wondered that as well.... Do we get DME stuff for after the cruise? Cause we're taking DCL buses not DME buses so would we get DME packets?

Disneyfalcon

Got my cruise packet in the mail today! Thanks, @Disneyfalcon , @Kingdom Konsultant !!

Yay! You'll get one more packet from me. Probably early next week! :)

I wondered that as well.... Do we get DME stuff for after the cruise? Cause we're taking DCL buses not DME buses so would we get DME packets?

No DME stuff for after the cruise. You'll only get DME if you are staying at a resort before or after. And after, you won't get much since you don't get tags. For DCL you don't get anything at this point for the return portion.

PolynesianPrincess

No DME stuff for after the cruise. You'll only get DME if you are staying at a resort before or after. And after, you won't get much since you don't get tags. For DCL you don't get anything at this point for the return portion.

We are staying at Bay Lake Tower after the cruise. We're renting points and I've already set up the return DME to the airport on the 15th. Do you know, when do we need to set up the bus from the port to BLT?

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
We are staying at Bay Lake Tower after the cruise. We're renting points and I've already set up the return DME to the airport on the 15th. Do you know, when do we need to set up the bus from the port to BLT?

See, that's the same thing I'm looking for, Darolyn. Jess and I are staying at Boardwalk after the cruise, and on that reservation I set up DME for the return to the airport. I don't have those tags yet. They told me I'd get two DME packets, one for the one-night stay at BLT, which I'd only use the inbound portion, and one for the Boardwalk stay, which I'd use the outbound portion to go back to the airport. I got the BLT packet, but not the BWV. I'm definitely going to call DVC member services tomorrow and check on it.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I have a problem. Online shopping. I really reeeeaaally have to stop, y'all! I have GOT to stop shopping! OMG! Yesterday I found the cute swimsuit at Dillards on sale. Then this morning a really adorable pre-owned pink polka dot silk Lilly dress appeared on eBay so I bought it. I'm prob'ly gonna shorten it to above the knee, tho. Then I had to have cute shoes to go with the adorable dress so I went to ShoeBuy and bought a pair on sale + discount. Not even sure if they'll match but they were cheap and adorable. Do you think they'll match? Sorta? I need to stop looking at my favorite discount sites and eBay. It's like a compulsion almost. Geez! 6 pairs of Lilly shorts??? Why did I do that??? I've got enough dresses/sundresses to wear something different every night of BOTH cruises without wearing anything twice. And then last week HauteLook.com had the big sandals blowout so I ordered......**sigh**......3. I did get all 3 w/shipping for less than $50. I'm telling you, I have GOT to stop shopping!!!!! It's a sickness!!!!! Aaaaaarghhhh!!!!!

If only I worked out as diligently as I browse online.... There's something wrong with me!

(1) There's nothing wrong with you.

(2) 3 pairs of sandals for $50?? There's no way you can not take advantage of that buy.

(3) Please, do not introduce me to more online shopping spots. :D

PolynesianPrincess

See, that's the same thing I'm looking for, Darolyn. Jess and I are staying at Boardwalk after the cruise, and on that reservation I set up DME for the return to the airport. I don't have those tags yet. They told me I'd get two DME packets, one for the one-night stay at BLT, which I'd only use the inbound portion, and one for the Boardwalk stay, which I'd use the outbound portion to go back to the airport. I got the BLT packet, but not the BWV. I'm definitely going to call DVC member services tomorrow and check on it.

See we got our return portion to the airport, but I didn't think we would since we usually get those packets on our door the day before we need DME back to the airport. So I'm a little confused lol

Disneyfalcon

From the port to BLT will be set up by me! That was in the last set of questions on the email. You did tell me you need them. They are $35 a person and I'll contact you about paying for them. You can use the card on file, I'll just confirm with everyone. :)

You don't get tags for the outbound DME portion! I'm confused too! That's what you get on your door the last night.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
@plaz10, saw the mention on facebook and can't wait to hear about your Mickey Mouse shower!! That must have been awesome.

Last edited:

PolynesianPrincess

From the port to BLT will be set up by me! That was in the last set of questions on the email. You did tell me you need them. They are $35 a person and I'll contact you about paying for them. You can use the card on file, I'll just confirm with everyone. :)

You don't get tags for the outbound DME portion! I'm confused too! That's what you get on your door the last night.

OK, cool, thanks Tammy. I was confused when the BLT portion showed up in my mail! It doesn't have an inbound flight obviously since we're coming from port, but it has our return portion on it. I thought that was a bit weird.

Tiggerfanatic

@sweetpee_1993 don't feel bad. I went to the mall today, too. I was supposed to be returning stuff that I changed my mind on, and I did, but I bought twice as much stuff as I returned, including ANOTHER pair of shoes! Between buying and changing my mind and returning I think I've gone through 3 complete different wardrobes. And the jewelry! My suitcase is going to clank.

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
@sweetpee_1993 don't feel bad. I went to the mall today, too. I was supposed to be returning stuff that I changed my mind on, and I did, but I bought twice as much stuff as I returned, including ANOTHER pair of shoes! Between buying and changing my mind and returning I think I've gone through 3 complete different wardrobes. And the jewelry! My suitcase is going to clank.

Don't even get me started on jewelry. I'm terrible at accessorizing. Over the summer I was talking to my sis-in-law about his particular affliction and dressing myself for the cruise(s). She said, "Wear your silver necklace & bracelet set you got at Tiffany's our first year in Texas. It goes with everything." Really??? I've worn the set maybe 3 or 4 times since I bought it in 2007. I'm never sure if it looks okay. In fact, I recently started thinking maybe I should sell them but I know Tracey would kill me. My sis-in-law totally freaked out and read me the riot act for not wearing the stuff. Sooooo...guess I'll have to figure out where I put them so I can take them for a polish. I haven't looked at the set in a year or more and remember they looked pretty bad then. I'm just not good at accessories. At all.

Mrs.Skellington

@sweetpee_1993, do y'all have a Charming Charlie's there? It is super easy to accessorize there. Everything is color coordinated. If they have it, you should definitely go check them out. I found all kinds of cute sea worthy accessories. Starfish, oyster shells, seahorse, pearls. It's all so cute.

Disneyfalcon

Don't even get me started on jewelry. I'm terrible at accessorizing. Over the summer I was talking to my sis-in-law about his particular affliction and dressing myself for the cruise(s). She said, "Wear your silver necklace & bracelet set you got at Tiffany's our first year in Texas. It goes with everything." Really??? I've worn the set maybe 3 or 4 times since I bought it in 2007. I'm never sure if it looks okay. In fact, I recently started thinking maybe I should sell them but I know Tracey would kill me. My sis-in-law totally freaked out and read me the riot act for not wearing the stuff. Sooooo...guess I'll have to figure out where I put them so I can take them for a polish. I haven't looked at the set in a year or more and remember they looked pretty bad then. I'm just not good at accessories. At all.

Oh, I have a weird thing about jewelry! I hate it. :) I never wear it. Only my wedding ring. It gives me the heebie jeebies for it to touch my skin.

I know. I'm weird.

And possibly not a woman. :)

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
@sweetpee_1993, do y'all have a Charming Charlie's there? It is super easy to accessorize there. Everything is color coordinated. If they have it, you should definitely go check them out. I found all kinds of cute sea worthy accessories. Starfish, oyster shells, seahorse, pearls. It's all so cute.

I'll have to go look them up and check out a store finder. Hopefully they won't be in the Galleria downtown because I reeeeaally hate going there.

**edit**
There's one like 3 miles from us! It's in the outcropping of shops outside the mall. I don't even have to go into the zoo to go there! Yay!

Oh, I have a weird thing about jewelry! I hate it. :) I never wear it. Only my wedding ring. It gives me the heebie jeebies for it to touch my skin.

I know. I'm weird.

And possibly not a woman. :)

I can't stand to change out my earrings. Too much work. I wear my simple studs and clean them occasionally. Most of the time I don't even remember jewelry. I don't like to put on a bunch of junk, tho. I'm with you. It's just too much. I tolerate it sometimes but mostly I'd rather not wear any of it. :D

Tiggerfanatic

I normally don't even wear my wedding ring - I work in an industrial setting and live on a farm, so all jewelry is taboo. The only time I even put in earrings is on Sunday for church, and that's only if I remember! But, I've been having fun picking out a few gaudy pieces to wear to dinners on the boat.

PolynesianPrincess

I LOVE accessorizing!! This might be the pageant girl in me speaking! lol But usually silver goes with pretty much EVERYTHING. I love changing my earrings and necklaces and bracelets. The only problem is I have so many pairs of earrings, I end up losing one from one set and then one from another so I have right now probably 5 single earrings with not match. Too bad I can't wear mismatched earrings. Hey, maybe I'll do it anyways.. I might start a new fashion trend!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom