Itinerary Cards ... What do you think?

First, I have to give credit to someone on another board for the base templates for these cards. I changed them up a bit by changing the font to Waltograph and using different clip art....but the idea came from someone else. The original templates that I received also tracked budget. There was space included for each daily budget. I thought this was a great idea. What do you think?

Also, I tried to hold them in my hand so that you can see their actual size. I printed them, laminated them and then put them on a key ring.

ItineraryCard3.jpg

ItineraryCard2.jpg

ItineraryCard.jpg

ItinerarySea.jpg

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Those are quite impressive! :sohappy:

My itinerary is slightly less elaborate... I have a Word document chart listing which park I'm in with park hours and whether there are morning or evening EMH and what ADRs I have [with confirmation numbers] and then I add in any special activity planned that day. Printed off on a single sheet and folded to display two or three days' schedule and stuck in a pocket. Boring, but efficient. :shrug:

Upvote 0

OhioDisneyLover

Original Poster
Monty,

I too used the folded sheets with all my info but I had the horrible habit of losing them after I folded them and put them in my purse. :D I figured if I tried these since they slip nicely in my camera bag, maybe I'd have a fighting chance of finding them when I needed to. :lol:

Thanks for the feedback!

P.S. I still wish I would have said hello last February when I saw you at the PPP. DH still comments about that when we talk about the PPP and the crappy AP "special" spot for viewing.

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

In my opinion they're a little excessive. By all means take with you a note of ADR Booking Confirmation numbers. But notes to remember to watch the parades or to take lots of photographs :brick:

Upvote 0

tigsmom

In my opinion they're a little excessive. By all means take with you a note of ADR Booking Confirmation numbers. But notes to remember to watch the parades or to take lots of photographs :brick:

I agree. We take a copy of our ADR confirmations, but the rest IMHO, is overkill. I'm on vacation to relax not stress myself out even more.

If they work for you thats great and I do have to admit that they are cute, but they are just not for me.

Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
Those are cute. I did the same thing years ago (schedules on cards, little pictures, laminated, and a keyring). I didn't realize there was a template out there. :lol:

I only got that elaborate one time back when I didn't go to Disney every 2 months. Now I usually just print out the basics (fireworks times, ADRS) on an index card and keep it in my pocket.

Upvote 0

eagles

while i agree, some may think this is overkill, however, i am not one of them.

i really like them alot. i do the commando routine, so we get to see everything we want to and in case we split up, we know where we are headed.

i just write everything down on paper, then fold it up and in the purse it goes, where i eventually lose it.

this idea is wonderful for people like us.

would you share the template? this trip i need 3 sets of cards.

Upvote 0

OhioDisneyLover

Original Poster
Thanks for your comments everyone. Unfortunately, I need the "overkill" to remind me of things because it never fails, I get home and wish that I did this or that, or took a photo of this or that, etc. I thought I'd give it a try. Last year I missed 2 parades which bummed me out simply because I lost track of time. :(

Eagles, I'm happy to share the template. :)

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Those are quite impressive! :sohappy:

My itinerary is slightly less elaborate... I have a Word document chart listing which park I'm in with park hours and whether there are morning or evening EMH and what ADRs I have [with confirmation numbers] and then I add in any special activity planned that day. Printed off on a single sheet and folded to display two or three days' schedule and stuck in a pocket. Boring, but efficient. :shrug:

I agree, a single page reference with critical numbers (ADR's) and times, EMH, special activities, flight and car info and numbers...possibly a few phone numbers and I'm good to go. DW has one for quick reference and we're good to go.

The laminated cards are very pretty however, and would be great for then adding to a scrapbook.

Upvote 0

kirst_al UK

Could you share them with me also...i think they are great - be great too for the little 'uns....

i'll PM you my email address...thanks disneyjoe...you're not safe anywhere are you

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

Very creative and cute!

I however write my itinerary in a little notebook with my ADRs and park hours. It's simple but it works for me!

I couldn't help but notice the dates on your little cards. We'll be there Sept. 16th -26th (All Star Music).:wave:

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

I think it is a great idea and I love the way they look. I have always just had my little calender with our information on it until last year when I wrote all ADR's on a small index card & kept it with our tickets. Your way is much more fun to look at. It would also be very helpful for a Grand Gathering, to help keep everyone informed of the plans in a more Magical way.

Great idea.:wave:

Upvote 0

shari71

I love these. I do something similar and put them in a small photo album. I mostly pull them out in the morning for review of the day and if I need them for confirmation numbers. It is nice to have even if you don't need them each day. I put notes like "this is the last night we can see Wishes" just so I know in case we haven't seen it yet.

I would love a copy if you are willing to share.

disneyprincess71@gmail.com

Thanks!

Upvote 0

Princess Clayre

I think they're great. I love the design and really handy being so small. I can't believe you are so organised with your september trip all planned out. I go in 9 days and haven't decided on everything we're doing!

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

Caution to those putting your email address in plain view - be prepared for more spam - bots constantly scan forums trying to pick up addresses to send spam to - you'd be safer asking someone to send you a private message.

Upvote 0

YankeeMouse

I think these are really impressive! I'd add phone #'s of guest services, resorts, things like that if you don't have them programmed into your phone. I like the handiness of the small size.

Upvote 0

ann0d

I like them the only thing is if something changes you can't make the changes while you are there. I just print out my iternary on paper. But I think it is a great idea!!!!!! good job!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom