Itinerary Cards ... What do you think?

First, I have to give credit to someone on another board for the base templates for these cards. I changed them up a bit by changing the font to Waltograph and using different clip art....but the idea came from someone else. The original templates that I received also tracked budget. There was space included for each daily budget. I thought this was a great idea. What do you think?

Also, I tried to hold them in my hand so that you can see their actual size. I printed them, laminated them and then put them on a key ring.

ItineraryCard3.jpg

ItineraryCard2.jpg

ItineraryCard.jpg

ItinerarySea.jpg

Disneysue

In the Parks
No
:hammer:Okay apparently I am a complete and total tard :veryconfu I cannot figure out how to edit the cards since it is a power point slide show and the Walt font wont load into my font list. Im using Windows Vista, is anyone else having trouble?:hammer::confused::veryconfu

Upvote 0

OhioDisneyLover

Original Poster
Disneysue, Monty's link above will get you to the Waltograph font (thanks Monty:)). Once you download the font it should be much easier to work with. I had the same problem on another computer that I was working with and it seemed to work fine once I downloaded the font.

rickarenu91, without an email address to send you the templates, I can just describe how it was done. I used Power Point, the Waltograph font, the Arial 7 font and the link to free clip art below. You may want to start from scratch that way instead of using the templates.

http://clipart.disneysites.com/display.php?catID=42

If anyone does start from scratch, I'd love to see what you create. :wave:

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
:hammer:Okay apparently I am a complete and total tard :veryconfu I cannot figure out how to edit the cards since it is a power point slide show and the Walt font wont load into my font list. Im using Windows Vista, is anyone else having trouble?:hammer::confused::veryconfu
The file you get using the link I provided needs to be un-zipped, then there are two text files and two directories the directories each contain a different version of the Waltograph font, one is OpenType the other is TrueType. I prefer the TrueType, but you can load either or both. Just copy the files [not the directories] into your C:/Windows/Fonts directory. Then when you're in a document and click on your font pull-down, the font should be there.

Upvote 0

eagles

i downloaded the link, but haven't unzipped yet. for some reason i can never remember the proper sequence when i install fonts.

but i do know that i have to do >extract all
then in my fonts folder i have to >install new

but that is all i can remember right now, i will try to do it today, and write the order, then i will let you know, i am using vista also.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
i downloaded the link, but haven't unzipped yet. for some reason i can never remember the proper sequence when i install fonts.

but i do know that i have to do >extract all
then in my fonts folder i have to >install new

but that is all i can remember right now, i will try to do it today, and write the order, then i will let you know, i am using vista also.
I just copy the file into the folder. :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Carolyn1717

I think it's a neat idea. Easy to read, can't get torn up in handbag or backpack and makes a good keepsake when trip is over. I may have missed it, where do you go for these templates???

Upvote 0

Judy Garland

I also love the cards, I'm a planner too, I just love to do things like this too, I'm working on t-shirts for a trip in 2009..:rolleyes:

I'm like you if I don't give myself a reminder of things I do forget, last trip to disney all my dd talked about was trying to get a picture of tinker bell flying...did we forget ya, until the ride home :hammer:

Upvote 0

Disneysue

In the Parks
No
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:I got it installed!!!! Dont EVEN ask me how! I just started clicking around and finally got it in!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Minnietoo

That are adorable! I am a super hyper planner so for me they are great! especailly since we are going with another family this way if we seperate and we have plans for dinner or something they know exactly where we need to meet:sohappy:

I sent you a private message about sending me the templates if possible:)

Upvote 0

MOM2THREEBOYS

I am a big planner, also, and I love these! We have a trip in December with 10 of us going - several it will be their first time and I think these would be great to give to everyone! I sent you a PM to email me the template if possible!
Thanks so much!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom