It’s the 2nd Annual UNofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Soooooo I miiiiight be able to swing this BUT - I won't know until late spring! I'm looking for a late May or early June relocation to Florida (Hopefully!! Fingers crossed!!!) Since I won't have to buy airfare for my cruise in November, I may be able to use those funds for the girls cruise! We will see!!! Moving planning is still in the early stages but I am determined to make it happen! I've been saving for a year and there have been some hiccups here and there but planning is back on track!! :)

Whoa!! That is so exciting!! :)

harveyt0206

Sigh...I so wish I could join next years trip. I was very jealous of this years fun adventures. Not in a hateful way. Just in a "boy that looks fun" kind of way. Oh well...can't wait to read the fun trip reports and perhaps third time will be the charm. My best friend really wants to go too.

sweetpee_1993

Sigh...I so wish I could join next years trip. I was very jealous of this years fun adventures. Not in a hateful way. Just in a "boy that looks fun" kind of way. Oh well...can't wait to read the fun trip reports and perhaps third time will be the charm. My best friend really wants to go too.
I'd so love for you to go, too! Keep plugging away. Maybe some pixie dust will come your way!

PolynesianPrincess

Oh Darolyn! That'd be awesome!

Whoa!! That is so exciting!! :)

@derelicte19 that would be so awesome! We could team up for karaoke!

@derelicte19 that's exciting ! So very exciting! I hope it all works out for you. Now that we're renters again (and without a lease), we're one step closer to moving, too. We just need FedEx to come through with a transfer for the husband! Hope you can make the girls' cruise!

It is exciting! And even if I don't make the girls cruise, I'll be just over 2 hours from WDW so there would be absolutely ZERO excuse for me not to come down to visit each and every one of you when you're on your trips to the world!! :D

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Quite a bit smaller! We're looking for a huge turnout for 15! :)

I've made plans for everything you just mentioned, lol. We just can't book them yet!

sweetpee_1993

This thread has been quiet lately..... Where is everyone?!? :)
I know, right?! I thought of that over the weekend.

I'm creeping on here to see if you have made any more plans or if anyone else has joined! Looks like the group will be quite a bit smaller than last time! Any plans for Palo? Remy? Cabana on CC?! :)

A cabana will happen. I booked concierge to ensure that it does. Just need to decide which we want. ;)

Not sure about the upcharge meals. I'll prob'ly do a few.

Nassau I'm not sure what I'll do. Last few trips there I went to Atlantis. This time I'd like to see something different.

Quite a bit smaller! We're looking for a huge turnout for 15! :)

It is a much smaller group but that could be a good opportunity to get to know each other a bit better.

PolynesianPrincess

I know, right?! I thought of that over the weekend.

A cabana will happen. I booked concierge to ensure that it does. Just need to decide which we want. ;)

Not sure about the upcharge meals. I'll prob'ly do a few.

Nassau I'm not sure what I'll do. Last few trips there I went to Atlantis. This time I'd like to see something different.

It is a much smaller group but that could be a good opportunity to get to know each other a bit better.

Well, I don't wanna jump the gun here BUT - where the departure days for the Dream are on Monday's and Friday's starting in October, we might have to change our trip to September and we're looking at joining the girls cruise for the first cruise of our back to back. Haven't 100% confirmed it yet (waiting on Ashley to see if she can change her dates) but if we do, this will be the one we change to I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom