Is there a ride/attraction you've never done?

WishIwasThere

Wow, we revived an old thread here - more than half of the early posts include rides now gone or changed. :(

My thoughts exactly. Wow a thread from 2002????

Might as well reply...lets see...

Done everything or seen everything currently in the parks except Playhouse Disney show...kids are now too old. Whew...dodged a bullet there.

Back it 2002 I would have added Timekeeper, Doug, Pocahontas, and Tarzan Rocks.

Mickey_777

I haven't done most of the live shows/stunt shows just because it's not my cup of tea. Nor have I done most of the more "kiddie" rides...I'll wait until I have the chance to go with my children.

LoriMistress

I never done AE (I always wanted to do it, but by the time I went to WDW for the first time, they were closing it for SGE). I never done Tom Sawyer's Island or Sounds Dangerous (I think that's what it's called).

IWant2GoNow

I can't believe all of the bad comments about Food Rocks! in 2002. Sheesh... I miss that show.

I've never done the American Adventure... it's been hiding from me for YEARS! Didn't even know it was there until I signed up for this site, but I plan to hit it in June when I go.

rodserling27

I have never been on the Mad Tea Party, and I never will. Spinning things make me so sick, which is odd, I dont' get sick on anything else, really. It's a shame too, I love "Alice in Wonderland."

fosse76

Of the currently existing attractions, I've never done
-Any of the Meet and Greets
-Mad Tea Party
-Dumbo
-The Whinnie The Pooh play area
-Magic Carpets of Aladdin
-Tom Sawyer Island
-Any of the Epcot films
-Playhouse Disney
-Art of Animation
-Honey I Shrunk the Kids walk through at DHS
-Triceratops Spin

I think I've done everything else, at least once. For the most part none the above appeal to me (or, in the case of the play areas, I'm too old)

WorldKey

TimeKeeper (just did it when I was too small)
The movie after Maelstrom (no offense, but it's just boring)
Millionaire
Marajah Jugle Treck
Tarzan Rocks
I did everything else.

-->LUAU

It's funny how different people are......I think I must be one of the only ones that likes the film after Maelstrom.....it was good enough to make me want to visit Norway (someone else likes it because it is on youtube!).

WDW 3

Swiss Family Treehouse
Tom Sawyers Island
Cinderella's Carousel
Mickey's Toontown Fair
Shootin' Arcade
Pooh's Playful Spot
A lot of the World Showcase shows
Tricera Top Spin
Boneyard
Narnia
Playhouse Disney
Idol

(we keep moving and don't have little kids)
We do one loop around World Showcase and check out some of the shops but as one of the minority it is probably our least favorite park.

I've never done the American Adventure... it's been hiding from me for YEARS! Didn't even know it was there until I signed up for this site, but I plan to hit it in June when I go.

Boy are you in for a pleasant surprise. :sohappy: Seen it more times than can be counted and still never miss it when we go.

dreamscometrue

There are only 2 that I've never tried.

1. Ellen's Energy Adventure
2. Mission: Space

I always thought Ellen's Energy Adventure would be boring, but after hearing more about it, I'm looking forward to trying it next trip

I think I'm too claustrophobic to do M:S. People who know me and who've done it said I probably wouldn't like it in there. :)

LucyintheSky

I think the only thing I haven't done is TSMM, and that's only because the last time I went to DHS it wasn't open. And the park was't called DHS yet!

disneysroyal411

I think everything... I'm pretty sure now that I've finally gotten myself to do Mission Space not anything real special but it was fun, and also, Does anyone else agree that Test Track is getting a little old? I mean it was fun at first, but now... I don't know maybe that's just my opinion. I've never done O Canada but I don't think that really counts, unless you guys count it, but it never interested me. Sorry for my poor grammar skills but I forgot how much I loved this site but I got caught up in Xbox Live and some other stuff!! But I'm back back back and energetic as ever for Disney!! O I can't stop fantasizing in school about my next vacation there in July!! I haven't been to the world since August and you would think that going two times last year would keep me busy! O well sorry for maybe annoying anyone with this post but was just trying to let everyone know how kind they are and that they made me feel real welcome here. It's like a 5th family (After my main, then distant, then phone, then xbox)!

Monsterfan99

Down to Khali River Rapids, Astro Orbiter (last rode it when it was Star Jets,) Tom Sawyer Island, Magic Carpets of Alladin & Playhouse Disney live. Should have them all done in 2 weeks:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom