Is there a ride/attraction you've never done?

Belle13

I have never done the Liberty Belle Riverboat or the Mike Fink Keelboats at MK... don't really care to... and sadly, I never had the chance to do the Swan Boats before they were gone. I have never played in Donald's boat and personally don't care to!

At Epcot, I have never seen Cranium Command, Ice Station Cool, Food Rocks, The American Adventure Show, Tapestry of Nations, or Tapestry of Dreams.

At MGM I never saw Doug, Live, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Bear in the Big Blue House, or the new Playhouse Disney (and have no intention of seeing Playhouse Disney, either)

At Animal Kingdom I have never seen Pocohontas and her Forest Friends, Flights of Wonder, been on the Cretaceous Trail, or ridden Triceratops Spin.

NowInc

Astro Oribiter...why? I have a fear of hieghts (Go figure..im a coaster addict and wont even ride Orbiter)...

tenchu

I've missed far too many of the 'not too popular' attractions. I always go with people who want to do the coasters over and over which i do like, but they dont listen about all the little ones which i want to see.

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
I used to like Kitchen Kabaret. Since it's been changed to Food Rocks, I haven't seen it. But from what I've heard, it's more interesting to stare at a pile of freshly dropped horse excrement than to watch Food Rocks.

Chris

Can't think of anything I haven't done...Definitely been on all the attractions. Might have missed a show here and there but I don't think so.

Rider

A lot of the shows at MGM

Magic Carpets

Alien Encounter

A lot of the movies at the World Showcase

Kali Rapids

Camp Minnie-Mickey

Conservation Station (or whatever it is now)

OldKeyWest24

-Dumbo--how sad

-Indy sppedway--next trip i must do

-big thunder mountain--next trip ill get brave!

-Any rollar costers that would freak me out!

-Kali river rapids--once again, do next trip!

lemonade

I've yet to do Test Track, RnR, ToT, Winnie the Pooh, Magic Carpets. And I've never even been to Animal Kingdom. So there's a lot I haven't done yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom