Is there a ride/attraction you've never done?

IWant2GoNow

Boy are you in for a pleasant surprise. :sohappy: Seen it more times than can be counted and still never miss it when we go.

I can't wait. After reading Steve's excellent thread on the attraction I'm not sure how I've missed it after 11 visits to the World. But NOT this time and probably not ever again. :D

protiius

I haven't done any of the kiddie rides that were added since I stopped being a kiddie; pooh, magic carpets etc

The only ride I haven't done which i regret is SoaT (is that an acronym yet?). I very briefly searched innovations for it last time I was there, and when I couldn't find it hit the beer stands at WS. What can I say, I'm a sucker for culture. :p

Grlwonder

I never went to the rides found only in Disneyland (even though I went there but it was too full), Haunted Manshion, most of the country movies in EPCOT, and DisneyQuest. I think that's it; I've been in almost every ride and I'm proud. =]

BrerFrog

I have done all the attractions on MK, DHS and AK. However, there quite a bunch of attractions I have never visited on EPCOT. I plan on changing that during my next trip, though.

darthspielberg

Let's see. There is lots...due to the length between my visits.

MK
Big Thunder Mountain (it was closed my first visit, I got chicken on my second)
Astro Orbiters
Buzz Lightyear (installed after my last visit)
Monsters Inc (Installed after my last visit)
PhillharMagic (Installed after my last visit)

Epcot
The New Journey into Imagination
Test Track (can't wait to ride this next weekend when I go back)
The Seas with Nemo and Friends
Soarin'
The World Showcase Movies (at least I don't remember them)

Hollywood Studios
Tower of Terror (high on my list of must-sees)
Rock N Roller Coaster (Not so much. Looping coasters terrify me.)
Toy Story Midway Mania\
Fantasmic
Indiana Jones Stunt Show

Animal Kingdom? Wasn't open last time I went to the resort, and the second visit, we went to Magic Kingdom for the day, and nothing else.

Really this new trip next weekend is going to be me discovering a whole new Disney World.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
For those of you who do not like the fact that I started this old thread again, i'm sorry.... :ROFLOL: just thought i'd get back to some real conversation...

I know right?!? food rocks was awesome! (despite the fact that the animatronics were not 3-D like, exept for The Milk in the refrigerator police)

Pocahontas i think has been closed for the past year now, wasn't it replaced by a Mcdonalds or something? :shrug:

The great american adventure has the best animatronics at disney! (animatronics, not the best story. the best story i would say would be the country bears, but with the worst animatronics) it's better than kitchen kabaret, food rocks, country bears, tiki room, hall of presidents.. (i love animatronics shows :))

i would like to see a new park that holds all the past attractions at disney world! =) it could have horizons, food rocks, symbiosis, journey into imagination (please not the 2nd version tho...), mr. toad, wouldn't a classic park be awesome? :D

R.I.P. Elien Encounter & Mr. Toad :cry:

ABigBrassBand

how the heck could THAT happen? O_O

i wuldn't mind seeing a pixar adventure ride in Universe of Energy.

I don't know! You're the one who posted it after all :p

On the topic of this thread, add the WoL pavilion, Horizons, The Seas, WoM, and the past 2 Imagination rides.

Yup, I'm such a fail xD

magicmaya

Horizons, Imagination (version 1 and 2), All of WoL, Captain EO, Universe of Energy, World of Motion, Food Rocks, Mr. Toad...basically most of the extinct stuff. heheh...

glee

Let's see. There is lots...due to the length between my visits.

MK
Big Thunder Mountain (it was closed my first visit, I got chicken on my second)
Astro Orbiters
Buzz Lightyear (installed after my last visit)
Monsters Inc (Installed after my last visit)
PhillharMagic (Installed after my last visit)

Epcot
The New Journey into Imagination
Test Track (can't wait to ride this next weekend when I go back)
The Seas with Nemo and Friends
Soarin'
The World Showcase Movies (at least I don't remember them)

Hollywood Studios
Tower of Terror (high on my list of must-sees)
Rock N Roller Coaster (Not so much. Looping coasters terrify me.)
Toy Story Midway Mania\
Fantasmic
Indiana Jones Stunt Show

Animal Kingdom? Wasn't open last time I went to the resort, and the second visit, we went to Magic Kingdom for the day, and nothing else.

Really this new trip next weekend is going to be me discovering a whole new Disney World.

Time for another trip mateie :D

(SORRY FOR POSTING TWICE EVERYONE!Was supposed to edit my last post!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom