Is there a ride/attraction you've never done?

David

I have ridden all the rides, but have never seen "Beauty and the Beast" at MGM.
A lot of folks listed Astro Orbiter. For those of you who have never ridden it, you have not missed a thing. It's a lot like Dumbo , just higher and faster.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
MK. Dumbo kids always wanted to go on by themselves, Diamond Horseshoe,

AK Flights of Wonder never on when im in that part of the park

Epcot, half of the World Showcase, can never seem to make it past Germany.

MGM, Bear in the Big Blue House i have to endure it at home one sacrafice too far!

mej

I've never ridden Snow White - I have heard so many scary things about it , that now that I have small children, I don't want to take the risk with them!

I've also never done Alien Encounter and I don't intend to - I know my limits! The childcatcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang has me hiding behind a cushion!

bossmsx

Practically all of Epcot as it is now....Haven't been there since I was 7 in 1984...This means I haven't even seen the Living Seas, or Wonders of Life yet!! Hopefully this will be remedied this summer.:cool:

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
I haven't done Kali River Rapids, ToT, or Rock and Roll yet. The wife hates costers, and she hates to get wet. So the be the good hubby and not leave her standing alone, I've opted to skip these.

Not that I wouldn't get on them in a heartbeat. But I'll sacrafive these, in exchange for others I want to do. I did talk her into Test Track, and for a few second as the car was speeding up to leave the building she was freeking out, but once the high back stuff started, she was ok with the ride.

I got her to ride Drakenfire (a roller coster at Buche Gardens in the NE USA) about 6-7 years ago. Scared her so much, she has NEVER rode another coster in her life. So I don't get to do the coster/thrill rides often.

Oh well, such is married life...:p

Disney_Freak:oþ

Ok,let me list the things I have done (since it's a lot easier) and let all of you figure out what I haven't done:

1.Kali River Rapids
2.Dinosaur
3.Tarzan Rocks
4.It's Tough To Be A Bug
5.A Bird Show At Animal Kingdom
6.Rockin' Rollercoaster (didn't get on the the first time everybody did,but they talked me into it)
7.Space Mountain
8.Big Thunder Mountain
9.Splash Mountain
10.Timekeeper (I think that's what it's called...The show where you have to stand up and the screens are all around you?)
11.It's A Small World
12.Muppets 4D
13.The Great Movie Ride
14.Dumbo
15.The Carousel
16.Sounds Dangerous

I think thats it...y'all go ahead and tell me what I'm missing...I know :( I am dying to go back,because I've only been once..and the people I went with didn't think it was all that great and wouldn't have wanted to do the small stuff...We didn't even go to epcot...:cry: :cry: :cry:

TestTrack

Do we have a lot of 'fraidy cats here? Quite a few people have never done ToT, RnRC, or even TT!!

TT is to me as CBJ is to Grizzly:p

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
i've done every attraction! if i didn't go on any in life, i saw it on youtube.

i actually loved Food Rocks! It was humorous and what-not. Country Bear Jamboree just needs to have the audio updated and the animatronics (last time i went to CBJ, Henry had a lazy eye! LOL)

kitchen kabaret was better than Food Rocks.

Cranium command was awesome

alien encounter was scary when i was a child O_O

stitch's great escape...eh... i like it. not THAT good, but i like it okay

COP at MK, it's a 65/100 percent chance that the ride will stop because it will not turn :p

the great american adventure is the best animatronic show i have ever seen in my life!

now lets see how long it will take Universal Studios to get an animatronic show, and see if it's good or not:ROFLOL:

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Practically all of Epcot as it is now....Haven't been there since I was 7 in 1984...This means I haven't even seen the Living Seas, or Wonders of Life yet!! Hopefully this will be remedied this summer.:cool:

sad thing, all the classics (take out Maelstrom) are gone! The Living Seas is now THE WONDERFUL SEAS WITH NEMO AND FRIENDS! :sohappy:
actually, the rides aren't bad. just alot of extra space not being used

wonders of life's sponsor (met life) dropped sponsor in 2000, pavilion went seasonal 2005, closed for good 2007. it is now only open for the food and wine festival and the garden center. it is known as "the festival center". sensory funhouse was demolished. they threw away the making of me. body wars is closed (simulators being used for testing star tours II), and cranium command has just been sitting there being dusty for the past 3 years :cry: favorite pavilion :'(

Hot4Hudgens

I haven't done a good chunk of the stage shows just because it's not my cup of tea. I'd rather jump on an actual ride than sit there for 20-30 mins. As far as rides go, I haven't been on Mission: Space, nor do I plan on it. I think hat may be the only major Disney attraction I haven't experienced.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
At first I thought I'd done/seen just about everything. Then, I realized, I've never seen Pocahontas and her Forest Friends. I'll be doing a DAK day with the in-laws next trip. Maybe, I'll cross that off my list.

ABigBrassBand

In AK, we haven't gone to anywhere besides Asia, Dinoland USA, Its Tough To Be A Bug, and the area with Kilamunjaro Safaris. So you can say we missed a LOT, its not my fault my family aren't patient :(

But everywhere else is cleared 100%.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom