Is there a ride/attraction you've never done?

Sheri

wow...I haven't been on a lot!

MK:
peter pan
Dumbo
cinderellas golden carousel
umm the speedway
space mountain
big thunder mtn railroad
buzz lightyear
extra terror-whatever (lol I hate that name)
any newer then july 2000

AK:
kali
any newer then july 2000

epcot:
the whole food thing
jii or jiyi or whatever, lol
test track
umm I think that's it...
any newer then july 2000

mgm:
umm...I think I might have done everything! :eek:

That's waaay too many :(

The Mom

Premium Member
MK...Alien Encounter

Epcot...I've done all the "permanent" things...may have missed some shorter term shows.

MGM...ToT and RnR Some of the shows

AK...Tarzan Rocks, Mickey's Jammin' Parade, Pocohontas Show

Sheri

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
Your missing a lot. Especially Peter Pan at MK.

Yeah...A few people have told me that about peter pan :)...I could have been on those my first time there, but...yeah :(

DigitalDisney

MK - The only things I haven't done here are the really small attractions such as the Shooting Gallery, the character greeting areas in Toontown Fair

EP - I've never seen 'The Making Of Me,' and I pledge to continute that streak. The only other thing I've never seen is The Circle of Life movie in The Land. However, I saw the original Symbiosis movie (only for video-recording purposes :))

MGM - Doug Live (never saw it)
- Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Millionaire
- The Bear In The Big Blue House (or whatever it's called now)
- Beauty And The Beast

AK
- Pocohontas
- Lion King
- Tarzan Rocks

monorail256

i think i've done it all except for Doug:Live.... I dont think I ever saw it because... well... I heard it was lame.. I should've saw it though... just to say "i did". Other than that I have done everything...im pretty sure :)

Frontierland

Mk-The Alien Encounter, Liberty Square Riverboat, Hall of Presidents, Tom Sawyer Island, The Enchanted Tiki Rom.

Epcot-Cranium Command, El Rio del Tiempo, Maelstrom, Impressions de France.

MGM-Tower of Terror, RnRC, Hunchback of Notre Dame show.

AK-Dinosaur, Tarzan Rocks, Festival of the Lion King, Flights of Wonder.

MCMike37

Man, I can't believe you people. You call yourselves Disney fans?:D:D

I have seen adn done it all pretty much. The things I haven't done are the Magic Carpets and Kali River Rapids, for the sole fact I haven't been back since they opened.

Also have eaten at just about every Disney resteraunt (Not the cafe's or snack stands and things like that) on the property too.

OH and...
Originally posted by monorail256
i think i've done it all except for Doug:Live.... I dont think I ever saw it because... well... I heard it was lame..

Well, I can vouch for that. There was one funny part in the show actually, but that was about it....(But yes, I can put the check next to it saying I have done it:D)

WDW-Imagineer

I've never done Kali River Rapids, Rio del Tiempo, and believe it or not, RnRC... only because I didn't want to wait on the 3 hour line when I went there. Other than that, rides that have been put it since Dec. 99, I've obviously haven't been on.

dizpins14

I've never done Food Rocks, Pochantas and her Nature Friends, The Diamond Horseshoe Review, and I havn't seen the regular Country Bear Jamboree just the Christmas show. Everything else I've done at least twice, Millionaire over 50 times.

gcurling

Only 2 current attractions:

1 - Pocahontas and Friends (been to AK at least a dozen times, just never happened to catch it, perhaps we'll time it right one day.)

2 - Making of Me (likely won't ever see that one.)

krazyjon

I've never seen the enchanted Tiki birds (old or new management) and may never see it. I haven't seen Doug either, but I've paid my dues with Bear a few times over

spayne

MK - Timekeeper

Epcot - Making of Me, Body Wars, France Movie (planning to see that next trip)

MGM - Hunchback

AK - It's easier to list what I have done: Safari, ITTBAB, Dinosaur

MCMike37

Originally posted by spayne
...France Movie (planning to see that next trip)

Man, that is by far my favorite movie show in all of Disney. The music, the images, just very very well put together...

DisneyFreak721

MK:
Diamond Horseshoe Saloon Revue
Indy Cars

Epcot:
Impressions de France (seein' it next time)
Body Wars (seein' it next time)
Circle of Life

Studios:
Backstage Pass
Hunchback Show
Beauty and the beast show

AK:
Conservation Station
The Boneyard
Flights of Wonder

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom