Is the PoTC parrot gone for good ???

Horizons1

Fievel said:
Someone mentioned he'll be inside the ride...i wonder if that's the parrot sitting next to Capt. Jack in the last scene in the concept artwork for WDW.

Ya know, thats exactly the first thing I thought when I saw that concept art the other day. It would be kinda cool to have him their like that if they could not return him to his outside post.

Of course if that is the case, if he were to have any dialouge, it would most likely be changed. But hey, atleast we would get him back somewhat.

BwanaBob

JerrySchauer said:
Keep your eye out for him on ebay from mouse surplus:lookaroun
Better have a few thousand dollars stored away.

By the time it makes it's way to the internet, I'm sure he'll be 'gutted' and plucked.

Anyone want to pay 3k for a bald bird on a stick?

*visions of Monty Python dancing in my head*

"It's not dead! He's sleeping!"
"Sleeping!?!"
*bang! bang! bang!*

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
The parrot was gone in late April, and I was bummed. I hope it isn't gone for good, as I felt it was integral to at least the queue, and a point of interest outside the ride. If it is gone for good.... there isn't much I can do about it. :(

Rockin Roller

Maybe they are fixing the parrot up. So now the parrot knows some phrases that has to deal with jack sparrow and stuff.

Next trip
June 12-June 15(its short but its better than not going)
YA Disney!!!!!:sohappy:

animay

There was always a parrot animatronic inside the ride in the treasure room scene. That's the one I thought of when I saw it with Sparrow in the artwork.

AliciaLuvzDizne

WDWFREAK53 said:
He's an ex parrot...

No, he's pining for the fields.

He's pushing up daisies!

Beautiful plummage the Norwegian Blue!
:D

This Parrrrrot is no more!

(I would think he would be moved to inside the ride...there's the parrot in the movie...right?)

T-1MILLION

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
:D

This Parrrrrot is no more!

(I would think he would be moved to inside the ride...there's the parrot in the movie...right?)

ELLO POLLY *BANG BANG BANG*

ok enough python? NEVER! ha

If this is true I will be very upset. The parrot is always on the top of my list when I think of WDW pirates. :(

I am really a fan of the enhancements for the effects.
I am also really getting upset about the actual changes!:(

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! He's expired and gone to meet his maker! He's a stiff! Bereft of life, He rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed him to the perch he'd be pushing up the daisies! His metabolic processes are now history! He's off the twig! He's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!

wdwishes2005

warlord said:
This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! He's expired and gone to meet his maker! He's a stiff! Bereft of life, He rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed him to the perch he'd be pushing up the daisies! His metabolic processes are now history! He's off the twig! He's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!
OT. Happy 21st .
Getting rid of the parrot should be a federal crime punishable by death.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom