Is the PoTC parrot gone for good ???

missionspace

There will still be a bird outside!

There is going to be Davy Jones bird outside! In dead man's chest Davy Jones has a bird of his own.
like the plush one sold at Terget!

bassman

missionspace said:
There is going to be Davy Jones bird outside! In dead man's chest Davy Jones has a bird of his own.
like the plush one sold at Terget!

do you have a pic of davy jones's bird, i have watched both the movie theatre trailer and the TV trailer countless times and i didn't see any bird on Davy jones's shoulder

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
Here is your parrot w/ super powers (that is what the yellow beams mean)

06enhancements2_wdw.jpg

wdwishes2005

THECARISMINE said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I love that Bird. if he doesn't come back, I say everyone of us on this site go and and tell Disney IN PERSON that We want him back and with his real voice and with no changes to him. I really haven't been to happy since I saw some of the new changes going on in there. :cry: They're gonna hert him too. stop killin classics disney your getting the mouse mad and he outranks every one of you.
:fork: :cry: :cry: :cry: :fork:
Well in ancase see yea soon WdW:wave:.
AGH. Head spinning.... lack of punctuation destroying my mind.... let me add those pseky punctuation marks to your post....

Rockin Roller

JerrySchauer said:
Keep your eye out for him on ebay from mouse surplus:lookaroun

Okay if the bird does end up on ebay or something someone will have to buy him, take him to Disney World, and mega glue gun him to his spot.!:animwink:

Richie248

Rockin Roller said:
Okay if the bird does end up on ebay or something someone will have to buy him, take him to Disney World, and mega glue gun him to his spot.!:animwink:

HAHA That is too funny!

freediverdude

If he's not there somewhere in the attraction, I will make a complant in City Hall. At least one person then will have complained. :fork: :fork: :fork:

Lee

Adventurer
:brick:
Dumbest. Thing. To. Worry. About. Ever.

For what it's worth, I hear he won't be back outside, but they still have the AA for other use.

Parrot gone = no big deal whatsoever.

:rolleyes:

wannab@dis

Lee said:
:brick:
Dumbest. Thing. To. Worry. About. Ever.

For what it's worth, I hear he won't be back outside, but they still have the AA for other use.

Parrot gone = no big deal whatsoever.

:rolleyes:
Totally agree!

They're plussing a classic attraction and people complain about this. :hammer:

T-1MILLION

MeTa said:
Maybe he can join the cast at the tiki room.

I am sure they would wlecome him with open arms. They know how he feels. They spoiled the original mood of their attraction years ago:lol:

Oh and the parrot can be a big deal. So far we have alredy lost two characters that I am aware of:

1: the old black beard like captain of the wiked wench
2: parrot

who have both been there since opening day.

Plussing an attraction would not be to actually take something out forever. It would be to take it out for a bit. Make it better (that is what a plus is) and put it back.

-Preston

CaptainMichael

T-1MILLION said:
I am sure they would wlecome him with open arms. They know how he feels. They spoiled the original mood of their attraction years ago:lol:
There is definitely a difference between this minute PotC rehab and the Tiki Room overhaul. Surely, you see that.

T-1MILLION said:
Oh and the parrot can be a big deal. So far we have alredy lost two characters that I am aware of:

Neither of which are a big deal. The Barbarossa AA will probably be better technology anyway. I never saw the parrot.

celestia

You would be surprised how important the parrot really can be for people. Most don't notice it, certainly. At pirates the parrot is often used along with castmembers in telling frightened children stories to 'go find the lost parrot' in the ride. Many kids go on the ride looking for the parrot and come back saying they found him and how much they enjoyed the ride. It has helped create many magical moments.

T-1MILLION

To me so far anyway the tki situation and the pirates situation are close enough to the same level anyway.

Aladdin and Lion King were huge huge money maker movies at the time. So they added the Iago and Zazu characters into the tiki room.

Pitates have been popular. So they are adding them in the attraction.

Besides the terrible voice of gilbert as iago.(haha) they are close to the same level.

Nicely put Celestia. That is why I feel Magic and charm always wins over technology in most situations.

wannab@dis

T-1MILLION said:

who have both been there since opening day.

Plussing an attraction would not be to actually take something out forever. It would be to take it out for a bit. Make it better (that is what a plus is) and put it back.

-Preston

Maybe you need to work on your math.... ;)

They may be removing a couple of things, but they are adding much more. The overall change is still a plus.

However, I guess you would rather NOTHING is ever done to the parks. That makes perfect sense. When the parks are empty and they close the doors, you would be happy... right? :brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom