Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

raymusiccity

The most trustworthy source regarding the official icon is..............Disney Parks Underwear !!!

The Earful Tower reigns once more......

image.jpg

erwinalber4

The most trustworthy source regarding the official icon is..............Disney Parks Underwear !!!

The Earful Tower reigns once more......

View attachment 81582

And now all of wdwmagic knows what underwear you wear.

On a serious note, the more I see of the hat's structure makes me hate it a little less. It looks like it was designed very well and a lot went into it and as others have said it's all about location. I'd like to see new planters in the area with a little hat topiary in the center as a nod to those who liked it. It'll be far less intrusive and I'm all about more green in the parks!

Cesar R M

And now all of wdwmagic knows what underwear you wear.

On a serious note, the more I see of the hat's structure makes me hate it a little less. It looks like it was designed very well and a lot went into it and as others have said it's all about location. I'd like to see new planters in the area with a little hat topiary in the center as a nod to those who liked it. It'll be far less intrusive and I'm all about more green in the parks!
0UMk2jk.png

AND ALL OF CHINA!

note2001

182589-hart-plaza-detroit-united-states.jpg

How about turning it into a water feature instead?

Sometimes modern art baffles me.
Maybe the point of that is just to make us pause and think.... like I'm thinking "how the he** does that thing not tip over?" o_O

You may be onto something though, a waterfall/fountain in the "nose" space the BAH is occupying might look nice in front of the theater. It's a bit too tall though, don't you think? If Disney wants to use it as a stage, they can always put on wetsuits and portray Nemo characters.

phi2134

im assuming it would be extremely bad if say someone working the 3rd shift took a picture of them actually cutting down the hat huh?

Sam Magic

Am I the only one a bit disappointed the earful tower will reign again? I would prefer the theater. Maybe they are moving the tower to make it more visible? Or worst case scenario the place it where BAH is/was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom