Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

flyerjab

Now that most of what was beneath the hat (pin store) and the blue shell are gone, what are the next logical sections to be removed?

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
My guess is that they'll remove the catwalk and the steel structure that was within the hat, then the big ring, and then the structures on either side.

I can not see on this pic. However the side structure seems to be tied into the ring even if it is just superficial ie. Not structural. it still may be nessesary to take the ears off before the ring.... if they take the ring out in one piece that is

Goofyernmost

Now that most of what was beneath the hat (pin store) and the blue shell are gone, what are the next logical sections to be removed?
Just go back to the WDWmagic construction photos and you will probably be able to guess what will be next. It would be reverse order of the construction so the platform will remain stable as the parts are removed.

I'm thinking that there will be a minor delay as soon as all the "decoration" is removed while the clear out the area of the plastics and make room for the cut up steel parts to be placed. It's still kinda fun to watch and it is starting to resemble a UFO like is always seen down here in the south.

caughtontape.jpg

Last edited:

JoeCamel

Starting to look like the entrance to "Star Wars Land". They could just rework the steel and put a skin on it to look like you are moving into the future and everything is made of metal and rock.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom