Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

WDWArchitectureGuy

I wonder if there are any rooms at the swan or dolphin that overlook the park and you can sit in the window with binoculars and watch? Maybe you can request the BAH Demo view?
Binoculars??!? I need a full on telescope view. I want to see the name tag of each worker and a play by play called out. "Frank has the plasma cutter, Juan and Frank have connected the crane rigging, and here goes Frank....and touchdown.....BAH into the dirt....."

Now that most of what was beneath the hat (pin store) and the blue shell are gone, what are the next logical sections to be removed?
All of it.

JWG

Now it just looks cool. Kind of like what you'd expect to see in a movie that sweeps through the park after the zombie apocolypse. Or if it had been at River Country and left to rot along with the rest of the place. I kind of like it now more than when it was a hat.

Gator

Here's a small version of the first computer screen wallpaper I put on my computer from WDW. When we got back from our first trip, all we wanted to do is get back to that place with the Hat. And now it is no more.

JustInTime

I have a friend in management over at Magic Kingdom and he said there are plans for a permanent stage where the BAH was. This shouldn't shock anyone, but take it for what it is.

The Rocketeer

Noting the pics taken of Starring Rolls: devoid of any life. Looks like Starbucks strikes again. :(
Yeah.. Dang it. They should repuprose it somehow if it's closing. Starbucks may have just stolen all of Starring Rolls food overnight, but I doubt it. Atleast the theming of the new shop is nice. I'm glad it's honoring the Pacific Electric Trolley... But Starring Rolls:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom