Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese
I just heard from someone who works for TWDC that the BAH is going to be removed. They also mentioned a potential name change for DHS. I'm not sure if any of this is true but I decided to post it to see if @marni1971 or @Lee or @WDW1974 can confirm or deny these potential plans.

It is fair to note all new merch for 2013 have the Earful Tower as DHS new icon.

Debate away... I hope it's true... I much prefer the Chinese Theater as the focal point when walking into the park.

danv3

The buses often have weird abbreviations on them on the way to parks, so I wouldn't necessarily read anything into that. No inside info though.

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese
The buses often have weird abbreviations on them on the way to parks, so I wouldn't necessarily read anything into that. No inside info though.

Yeah that really wasn't part of the info I heard. I just added it because it was weird to see an abbreviation that makes zero sense.

bsiev1977

Yeah that really wasn't part of the info I heard. I just added it because it was weird to see an abbreviation that makes zero sense.
Puzzled over that abbreviation a bit, but couldn't make sense of it. My guess would be a typo or computer error on that bus.

bsiev1977

The DH in acronyms on the buses stand for "Dead-Head". So DHMK means Dead-Head Magic Kingdom.
It means that the bus isn't currently carrying passengers, but is en route to a park to pick up passengers.

-Rob
O.k. So DHHST would indicate an empty bus going to the Studios. Got it.

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
I've seen plenty of 2013 merch with hat. I don't see merch as a viable sign. Word from a reputable insider holds much more water.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom