Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

George Lucas on a Bench

It would seem to cost a few dollars, therefore it won't happen.

That's why they shouldn't even spend the money on these massive steel structures to begin with. The hat and the wand were oddly constructed in front of or next to already perfect, impressive and iconic centerpieces of those parks. It's just baffling to me that they ever thought to dump money into such projects. This is actually a perfect opportunity for the company to get cheaper and people would support it. Stop putting structures next to park icons and leave them alone. People don't want that crap. Everything's fine the way it is.

HMF

I just heard from someone who works for TWDC that the BAH is going to be removed. They also mentioned a potential name change for DHS. I'm not sure if any of this is true but I decided to post it to see if @marni1971 or @Lee or @WDW1974 can confirm or deny these potential plans.

It is fair to note all new merch for 2013 have the Earful Tower as DHS new icon.

Debate away... I hope it's true... I much prefer the Chinese Theater as the focal point when walking into the park.
If they change the name I can pretty much assure you that it simply involves removing the 's in Disney's Hollywood Studios.

BryceM

Ooooh, I hope this is true. And I hope there is more to the name change of the park than just making it, "Disney Hollywood Studios".

But I can't think of anything else that combines the process of movie-making and the golden age of Hollywood...

HMF

Ooooh, I hope this is true. And I hope there is more to the name change of the park than just making it, "Disney Hollywood Studios".

But I can't think of anything else that combines the process of movie-making and the golden age of Hollywood...
If you watch some of the WDI videos on the parks blog, Many in WDI are already saying "Disney Hollywood Studios" I just hope we don't end up seeing "Disney Animal Kingdom" one of these days.

lazyboy97o

If you watch some of the WDI videos on the parks blog, Many in WDI are already saying "Disney Hollywood Studios" I just hope we don't end up seeing "Disney Animal Kingdom" one of these days.
I hear it lot from many different people and have since the renaming. I think it is more a holdover from Disney-MGM Studios than indication of what is to come.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom