Is it too early for a January 2010 roll call?

Lucille

January 2010 Roll Call

Is it too early to start a January 2010 roll call?

(Date: Board member's name, resort)

December 29-January 14: BLY
December 30-January 7: TTA-ATW, YCR and SSR
December 30-January 9: disneypearl, Coronado Springs and Pop Century
December 31-January 9: dizzney, BWV and BLT
December 31-January 17: Renee48, Polynesian
January 1-6: vadsnylvr, All-Star Movies
January 1-9: ZuzuPetals, Coronado Springs and Wilderness Lodge
January 1-10: wdwmap.com, Polynesian
January 1-10: popsicletrees, Pop Century and Polynesian
January 1-10: Disneybird, Pop Century and Polynesian
January 2-12: rodman1369, Beach Club Villas
January 3-7: Future Guy, Contemporary
January 3-8: chawk2004, BLT
January 3-10: Nicole220, Beach Club
January 3-10: papercut, CSR
January 3-10: natalia1681, off-site
January 4-9: dubba10, Polynesian
January 4-11: bigdonpaul
January 5-12: IMPoppins, All Star Music
January 5-12: Sweet Melissa, POFQ
January 6-13: petersenjp
January 6-13: Tinkrbell, Pop Century
January 6-13: Summerland24, POR
January 7-8 : LeeSeeBabe
January 7-13: WDWCPF98, Pop Century
January 7-16: tommyp, BCV
January 7-16: bcone, BLT
January 8-11: GoofyFan1
January 8-13: gjpjtj, POR
January 8-15: enough, Boardwalk Villas
January 8-16: DisneyPrincess5, the Polynesian
January 8-17: sweetpea_1993, AKL
January 10-17: Michael Hall
January 10-17: disney4life2008, Pop Century
January 10-17: farmersbell, POFQ
January 10-17: scotth1224, POR
January 11-18: JoeWDW
January 11-20: LongballMG and themoose, Pop Century
January 12-15: disneylemons, Boardwalk
January 15-20: PoohBear119, BLT and Contemporary
January 16-23: Goof-Man, CBR
January 17-21: skyhawk8519, WL
January 18-25: DougK, Polynesian
January 20-26: mitchk, All Star Music
January 20-27: Lucille, Pop Century
January 21-26: rjwalter, Boardwalk Villas
January 22-25: Epcotfan21, Beach Club
January 22-31: Krueg66, Caribbean Beach
January 23-30: raceroom, POFQ
January 23-30: hockeymeb, Pop Century
January 23-30: tazhughes, Boardwalk Villas
January 23-31: obrienIII, POFQ
January 23-February 1: Club 34, CSR
January 23-February 1: disneyfankev, Pop Century
January 24- : amaley01, POR
January 24-29: captainkidd, Beach Club Villas
January 24-31: pixiesteno, All-Star Music
January 25-February 1: ZipaDeeDooDad, POR
January 29-February 1: MistressLynnie
January 30-February 3: sparky03, Pop Century
January 30-February 6: DonChi, Contemporary
January 31-February : GentlRose, Wilderness Lodge

(I'll add people's info as they post it to the thread. If I get something wrong or forget you, let me know.)

P.S. If anyone starts a Pre-Trip Report, please post a link! I love reading them.

Lucille

Original Poster
Yes, but we would rather be in Florida than Wisconsin. Winter seems to have come early here this year. It's a very cold October.

I live in Nebraska. But I LOVE Fall and Winter. Spring/Summer are just too hot for me. I'm hoping it's not very hot while at WDW in January. I want to be able to wear jeans the the whole time.

Howdy, gang! Guess what?! We're back on for January! WooHooooo!!! With the hubby's work schedule and 2 weddings to go to in March it looks like January is it. Lucille, you wanna smack me, huh? LOL!

Soooo, it'll be my family + the in-laws (I'm very excited, it's not a bad thing) at AKL Jan. 8 - 17.

Who got what reserved??? We have:

1/9: 10:30 a.m. @ Boma
6:30 p.m. @ Restaurant Marrakesh

1/10: 7:00 a.m. - Sunrise Safari w/breakfast
5:20 p.m. @ Cinderella's Royal Table

1/11: 8:15 a.m. @ Liberty Tree Tavern

1/12: Guys play Golf in the a.m. (reservations tbd)
7:45 p.m. @ Jiko

1/13: 7:25 p.m. @ Rose & Crown

1/14: 8:00 a.m. @ Tusker House (Donald's Safari Breakfast)
6:25 p.m. @ LeCellier

1/15: 11:30 a.m. - Lunch w/an Imagineer @ Hollywood Brown Derby

1/16: Guys play Golf in the a.m. (reservations tbd)
9:30 a.m. @ Kona Cafe (for the un-golfers)
5:00 p.m. @ Ohana

1/17: 10:05 a.m. @ Chef Mickey's

I'm pumped! With the exception of Tutto Italia I think we've nailed all our wishes. No wait a minute. I think I found a spot in the schedule to do it! WooHooo!!!! :sohappy:

Yay for January! I'll put you back on the list.
And no, I don't want to smack you...haha.

Upvote 0

Lucille

Original Poster
I'm not exactly sure which day I can make ADRs. I don't know if I can make them tomorrow or Thursday. I've never done ADRs before so I'm very confused by everything.

Upvote 0

popsicletrees

Howdy, gang! Guess what?! We're back on for January! WooHooooo!!! With the hubby's work schedule and 2 weddings to go to in March it looks like January is it. Lucille, you wanna smack me, huh? LOL!

You are getting there the day that we are leaving. And how in the world did you get ADRs for LTT? I have been trying and trying and it is showing absolutely no availability.

I'm not exactly sure which day I can make ADRs. I don't know if I can make them tomorrow or Thursday. I've never done ADRs before so I'm very confused by everything.

I looked at your trip countdown. It says 91 days, but there is something about this website and it going to midnight on the trip countdown. So, you are actually at 92 days. You should be able to make them on Thursday.

Upvote 0

Kerby626

Soooo, it'll be my family + the in-laws (I'm very excited, it's not a bad thing) at AKL Jan. 8 - 17.

Who got what reserved??? We have:

1/9: 10:30 a.m. @ Boma
6:30 p.m. @ Restaurant Marrakesh

1/10: 7:00 a.m. - Sunrise Safari w/breakfast
5:20 p.m. @ Cinderella's Royal Table

1/12: Guys play Golf in the a.m. (reservations tbd)
7:45 p.m. @ Jiko

1/13: 7:25 p.m. @ Rose & Crown

1/14: 8:00 a.m. @ Tusker House (Donald's Safari Breakfast)
6:25 p.m. @ LeCellier

1/15: 11:30 a.m. - Lunch w/an Imagineer @ Hollywood Brown Derby

1/16: Guys play Golf in the a.m. (reservations tbd)
9:30 a.m. @ Kona Cafe (for the un-golfers)
5:00 p.m. @ Ohana

1/17: 10:05 a.m. @ Chef Mickey's

I'm pumped! With the exception of Tutto Italia I think we've nailed all our wishes. No wait a minute. I think I found a spot in the schedule to do it! WooHooo!!!! :sohappy:

Can I just say you suck!!!!! Love ya

Upvote 0

dizzney

Just go online, its very easy off the disney website, and if the restaurant you want isn't avaialble, they will suggest alternates.

Upvote 0

Lucille

Original Poster
You are getting there the day that we are leaving. And how in the world did you get ADRs for LTT? I have been trying and trying and it is showing absolutely no availability.

I looked at your trip countdown. It says 91 days, but there is something about this website and it going to midnight on the trip countdown. So, you are actually at 92 days. You should be able to make them on Thursday.

Just go online, its very easy off the disney website, and if the restaurant you want isn't avaialble, they will suggest alternates.

Thanks. We're just going to try to get Restaurant Marrakesh one day and Coral Reef another day. I wanted to do a lunch at LTT but now it's character stuff in January. So I don't know if that means the menu will be different for lunch or not.

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

We are staying on the club level so I had the IPO do it the morning that I saw LTT was released. As per another thread on the dining board it really does seem like they just haven't released all the tables. I'd say keep trying including each morning you're there. I've hit some great ressies at 7:00 a.m. the day of before. I feel kinda guilty having gotten it. Do you think it would work if I had a bunch of y'all show up with us and ask to be seated with us? ((Like, you know, 25 people show up for a reservation for 4??? I'd love to see the CM's face on that one. LOL!))

Can I just say you suck!!!!! Love ya

You can say we suck as much as you want. We'll be thinking of you in all our sucky glory while we're there. Then we'll find some sort of presents to send to our favorite twinset! LOL! Y'all don't exactly un-suck considering you're like less than an hour from Disneyland! :cool: Love you guys! :kiss:

Upvote 0

Nicole220

We got our dinner ressies w/ dining plan done a few weeks ago. We got:

Le Cellier
Boma
Saana
Kouzzina
Teppan Edo

I'm excited! Is it January yet?

Upvote 0

popsicletrees

We are staying on the club level so I had the IPO do it the morning that I saw LTT was released. As per another thread on the dining board it really does seem like they just haven't released all the tables. I'd say keep trying including each morning you're there. I've hit some great ressies at 7:00 a.m. the day of before. I feel kinda guilty having gotten it. Do you think it would work if I had a bunch of y'all show up with us and ask to be seated with us? ((Like, you know, 25 people show up for a reservation for 4??? I'd love to see the CM's face on that one. LOL!))

I think it would be worth a try. :lol: Well, hopefully the tables aren't being released yet, and we will be able to get in for breakfast. Really, I just want to get in the park before it opens!

Upvote 0

Lucille

Original Poster
I'm an early-riser by force of my mother. I've come to expect not to get any sleep on vacations.

We didn't get to the parks earlier than about 10:30am last time. Haha. I actually woke up by 7:30 or 8 every morning. But we took our time. And we'd walk to the food court (which is fairly far away from building 35 at POR.) And then we'd walk back to our rooms again before hitting up the bus stop.

I think we'll do things a little quicker in the morning this time around. But I still don't see us getting to any rope drops or anything....haha.

Upvote 0

Lucille

Original Poster
We now have a rough idea of which parks we want to do on which days. So tomorrow I am going to try to make a few ADRs. We'll see how it goes.

Upvote 0

dubba10

We got an offer via e-mail on Friday , it was such a good deal we couldn't stop thinking about it. Made the deposit and paid for the plane tickets two hours ago. The kids are about to pop. Jan. 4-9 here we come .
WOO--HOOO:sohappy::D

Upvote 0

Lucille

Original Poster
We got an offer via e-mail on Friday , it was such a good deal we couldn't stop thinking about it. Made the deposit and paid for the plane tickets two hours ago. The kids are about to pop. Jan. 4-9 here we come .
WOO--HOOO:sohappy::D

Yay! Where are you staying? I'll add you to the list in the first post.

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

So far the only refurbishments listed for January are....

Splash Mountain (January 3rd - February 27th)
The Crystal Palace (January 3rd - 13th)

Typhoon Lagoon is closed until January 10th. Then Blizzard Beach is closed January 10th - March 20th.

We don't do the water parks so I'm cool with that. We also don't do the water rides when it's chilly out. And I don't even know what the Crystal Palace is...haha.
This is actually really good!
Normally, January has a few more rehabs in addition to the annual Splash rehab that takes place every time we go :fork:
Hopefully no more will be scheduled!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom