Is it too early for a January 2010 roll call?

Lucille

January 2010 Roll Call

Is it too early to start a January 2010 roll call?

(Date: Board member's name, resort)

December 29-January 14: BLY
December 30-January 7: TTA-ATW, YCR and SSR
December 30-January 9: disneypearl, Coronado Springs and Pop Century
December 31-January 9: dizzney, BWV and BLT
December 31-January 17: Renee48, Polynesian
January 1-6: vadsnylvr, All-Star Movies
January 1-9: ZuzuPetals, Coronado Springs and Wilderness Lodge
January 1-10: wdwmap.com, Polynesian
January 1-10: popsicletrees, Pop Century and Polynesian
January 1-10: Disneybird, Pop Century and Polynesian
January 2-12: rodman1369, Beach Club Villas
January 3-7: Future Guy, Contemporary
January 3-8: chawk2004, BLT
January 3-10: Nicole220, Beach Club
January 3-10: papercut, CSR
January 3-10: natalia1681, off-site
January 4-9: dubba10, Polynesian
January 4-11: bigdonpaul
January 5-12: IMPoppins, All Star Music
January 5-12: Sweet Melissa, POFQ
January 6-13: petersenjp
January 6-13: Tinkrbell, Pop Century
January 6-13: Summerland24, POR
January 7-8 : LeeSeeBabe
January 7-13: WDWCPF98, Pop Century
January 7-16: tommyp, BCV
January 7-16: bcone, BLT
January 8-11: GoofyFan1
January 8-13: gjpjtj, POR
January 8-15: enough, Boardwalk Villas
January 8-16: DisneyPrincess5, the Polynesian
January 8-17: sweetpea_1993, AKL
January 10-17: Michael Hall
January 10-17: disney4life2008, Pop Century
January 10-17: farmersbell, POFQ
January 10-17: scotth1224, POR
January 11-18: JoeWDW
January 11-20: LongballMG and themoose, Pop Century
January 12-15: disneylemons, Boardwalk
January 15-20: PoohBear119, BLT and Contemporary
January 16-23: Goof-Man, CBR
January 17-21: skyhawk8519, WL
January 18-25: DougK, Polynesian
January 20-26: mitchk, All Star Music
January 20-27: Lucille, Pop Century
January 21-26: rjwalter, Boardwalk Villas
January 22-25: Epcotfan21, Beach Club
January 22-31: Krueg66, Caribbean Beach
January 23-30: raceroom, POFQ
January 23-30: hockeymeb, Pop Century
January 23-30: tazhughes, Boardwalk Villas
January 23-31: obrienIII, POFQ
January 23-February 1: Club 34, CSR
January 23-February 1: disneyfankev, Pop Century
January 24- : amaley01, POR
January 24-29: captainkidd, Beach Club Villas
January 24-31: pixiesteno, All-Star Music
January 25-February 1: ZipaDeeDooDad, POR
January 29-February 1: MistressLynnie
January 30-February 3: sparky03, Pop Century
January 30-February 6: DonChi, Contemporary
January 31-February : GentlRose, Wilderness Lodge

(I'll add people's info as they post it to the thread. If I get something wrong or forget you, let me know.)

P.S. If anyone starts a Pre-Trip Report, please post a link! I love reading them.

natalia1681

We are booked Jan 1-2 at Coronado Springs and 3-9 at Wilderness Lodge! :sohappy:

My mom's birthday is the 2nd and mine is the 8th! We're doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour for the 1st time. We have ADRs at Teppan Edo, Cape May Cafe clambake, Mama Melrose (Fantasmic Package) and Kona Cafe (my birthday breakfast...I wanted to go somewhere that I could order a mimosa :animwink:)

Never stayed at CS so we're excited to see it. And we couldn't justify the rates at WL for the 1-2, even with the 40% Disney Visa rate we got. Never switched resorts mid-trip before, it should be interesting!

I hope that you have a great birthday! Drink a mimosa for me, too!:lol: I'll drink a margarita for you on the 6th:D

Upvote 0

popsicletrees

We are booked Jan 1-2 at Coronado Springs and 3-9 at Wilderness Lodge! :sohappy:

My mom's birthday is the 2nd and mine is the 8th! We're doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour for the 1st time. We have ADRs at Teppan Edo, Cape May Cafe clambake, Mama Melrose (Fantasmic Package) and Kona Cafe (my birthday breakfast...I wanted to go somewhere that I could order a mimosa :animwink:)

Never stayed at CS so we're excited to see it. And we couldn't justify the rates at WL for the 1-2, even with the 40% Disney Visa rate we got. Never switched resorts mid-trip before, it should be interesting!

While I don't prefer switching, it isn't that bad. We will be there on Jan 1-2 at Pop and 3-9 at the Poly. :wave:

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

Lucille, are ya getting excited yet??? Stressing?

It feels like I'm in a whirlwind! We're going out of town for Christmas & we aren't sure when we'll come home (depends on if the hubby needs to work between Christmas & New Years). I told him no matter what I'd prefer to come home *before* New Years because I have a lot to do before we leave for WDW on the 8th. I do NOT want to be running around like a chicken with my head cut off those last 2 days! I have hair & nail appointments scheduled for then! Most of the Christmas shopping is done. The trip is paid in full for both us and the in-laws. I need to get our travel books printed up & organized. And I guess I gotta get this stinkin' Christmas tree put up. **sigh**

Upvote 0

Lucille

Original Poster
Lucille, are ya getting excited yet??? Stressing?

It feels like I'm in a whirlwind! We're going out of town for Christmas & we aren't sure when we'll come home (depends on if the hubby needs to work between Christmas & New Years). I told him no matter what I'd prefer to come home *before* New Years because I have a lot to do before we leave for WDW on the 8th. I do NOT want to be running around like a chicken with my head cut off those last 2 days! I have hair & nail appointments scheduled for then! Most of the Christmas shopping is done. The trip is paid in full for both us and the in-laws. I need to get our travel books printed up & organized. And I guess I gotta get this stinkin' Christmas tree put up. **sigh**

I'm not stressing yet. Come January, I will be though. Right now there's not much to do in relation to the trip. I'm too stressed about Christmas at this point. I haven't done any shopping yet. We will be putting up our tree and decorations later today though so that should be fun.

I'll be turning 29 for the first time... like most of my family I think that's a good number to stop at... LOL!

I turn 29 in May. However, I've just been celebrating my 22nd birthday over and over (7 times so far!)

January 30 - Feb 06 Contemporary. :sohappy::sohappy:

Going with wife and 2 year old son.

I'll add you to the list! Is it your son's first Disney trip?

Upvote 0

DonChi

I'm not stressing yet. Come January, I will be though. Right now there's not much to do in relation to the trip. I'm too stressed about Christmas at this point. I haven't done any shopping yet. We will be putting up our tree and decorations later today though so that should be fun.

I turn 29 in May. However, I've just been celebrating my 22nd birthday over and over (7 times so far!)

I'll add you to the list! Is it your son's first Disney trip?

Yea, and my wife first to the World.

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

I know! My ticker on the Cabbage Patch club I'm a long-time member of says 1 month & 4 days. :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

DisneyPrincess5, aren't we arriving on the same day? I'll have to go check the front of this thread again. :D

*******edit*********
Duh! I have a ticker here, too, and it says 34 days! WooHOOOO!!!! We are arriving on the same day! We won't get in until 10:30 or 11 at night, tho. The hubby & in-laws gotta work the full day & the kiddos will have a full school day....which leaves me plenty of time to do the last minute laundry, packing, and get my nails done!

Upvote 0

Lucille

Original Poster
Are those tickers just for members?

47 days to go for us. I'm really excited though. Also, my husband decided to take the day before our trip and the day after our trip off from work. So he can help me take the dog to the kennel the day before and help me finish up the packing (and cleaning...I like coming home to a clean house.)

Upvote 0

tazhughes

We're staying Jan. 23-30th at the BWV.

We were really torn between BWV and BCV for this trip. DW loves BWV, I love BCV and when I called both were available. Being the loving husband I am, I let her get her way and booked BWV. Then a couple weeks ago we received a letter from Disney telling us that the main pool at BW will be down during our trip so during our stay we would be able to use the pool over at BC, which is why I prefer that resort. It was just a little pre trip Disney magic for me!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

TTA-ATW

Getting Closer!

I have a Double trip booked.

First, I will be spending 5 days with just my girlfriend, Kirsten, from Dec. 30 - Jan. 3 at the YCR. Then from Jan. 3 - Jan. 7 with a lot of my family (10 in all!) in a Grand Villa + a studio at SSR.

This is going to be one of the greatest trips I have ever been on. This is the 3rd time I am going with Kirsten & she is really starting to get the disney bug. This is the 1st time we will be going when neither one of us has to work while we are in Orlando so we have the whole time to just experience the parks as they were intended. A real vacation. Time to experience the little things that make the parks great instead of a rush thru at the end of an evening. I am excited to say the least.

Dec. 30 - Jan. 3 Disney's Yacht Club Resort
Jan. 3 - Jan. 7 Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort (Grand Villa!)
:cool:

Upvote 0

disneypearl

I just made a few changes to my upcoming trip to the World. I was going to be staying at Pop Century from December 30 - January 9. The 30th is my birthday so that will be a great way to celebrate my birthday. I just added the passholder discount so I needed to make some changes. I will now be starting my trip at Coronado Springs for the first two nights and then going to Pop starting Jan. 1st.

I have never stayed at Coronado Springs so I am excited!! I have been looking at a few pictures and it looks beautiful.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom