Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

Mike S

Other side of the railroad tracks. South west corner between the tracks and canal.

Not that it’s happening
This?
D63C380D-02C9-40A9-94C0-11A2ED8C7A7D.jpeg

MotherOfBirds

Weren't there rumors of a Moana/Fire Mountain attraction slated for that spot? I realize that's toast now if there was ever any merit to it, but regardless that looks like enough space to accommodate Indy, especially if the other ride system was used. It would be a much better thematic fit there than AK, though I'm sure they're itching to install some IP's in AK.

eddie104

Weren't there rumors of a Moana/Fire Mountain attraction slated for that spot? I realize that's toast now if there was ever any merit to it, but regardless that looks like enough space to accommodate Indy, especially if the other ride system was used. It would be a much better thematic fit there than AK, though I'm sure they're itching to install some IP's in AK.
I believe it was canned because Tron was chosen instead but I hope they revisit it in the future because Moana needs a proper presence at the park.

eddie104

the fear awhile back was at the expense of losing the tiki room, but not sure where that stands, went quiet thankfully.
She is a Disney princess and in my opinion deserves an attraction at the very least. HKDL is building something for her which is nice but personally I would want a ride.

jt04

I'd love a Dr. Strange attraction, but not at the expense of ToT. Hey Disney, "blessing of size", remember? That means you have the ability to add instead of replace! 😉

Whether the keep the TZ IP may not be up to Disney. CBS owns it. So it might have to be rethemed.

I am sure they don't mind suggestions.

MagicJack78

Imagine if there was a show building that could hold a nice little ride in Fantasyland.
The meet and greet show building that you are referring to would make a nice ride building.;)
However, it has been a meet and greet for some time now. Is this location still popular with the guests? Do they still warrant a permanent location? I remember waiting times being up to two hours to meet the princesses at one point.
Our best hope is that attendance for these attractions has fallen off big time and Disney rethinks the strategy for this space.

Also I wonder how this attraction handles crowds vs. Snow White. I know they have 3 princesses in this location which means three lines. Does Disney consider this a more efficient use of space vs. Snow White?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom