Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

JediMasterMatt

Not unless Tron pulls a blinder.
I have a feeling that that is an expression unused in the states.
Good job this is a UK board 🇬🇧 :joyfull:

- pleasantly surprises everyone and surpasses every expectation by some measure against all the odds.

This is an audience that only knows what TDO teaches, so perhaps it's best to use analogies they will understand: Not unless Tron pulls a *Happily Ever After.

*Replaced the very long in the tooth; but, popular Wishes during a time when guests accustomed to having nighttime parades have had theirs replaced and not returned, and did so with the "local" talent and not Davison's team and still managed a show that delights and exceeds all expectations (show quality, music, pyro, and length). Definitely the biggest surprise win for WDW in the last decade.

seascape

Hollywood Studios is the park that needs much more capacity. One SW:GE opens in 2019 the crowds in that park will be crazy. There is no way Toy Story Land and MMRR can handle the excess people. I agree WDW needs to build more in each of the 4 parks but Hollywood Studios has to be able to handle over 15+ million a year because that is what the demand will be by 2021.

HauntedMansionFLA

Hollywood Studios is the park that needs much more capacity. One SW:GE opens in 2019 the crowds in that park will be crazy. There is no way Toy Story Land and MMRR can handle the excess people. I agree WDW needs to build more in each of the 4 parks but Hollywood Studios has to be able to handle over 15+ million a year because that is what the demand will be by 2021.
Totally agree. EPCOT could take some pressure off of it if they would invest in it and bring it up to speed. It’s just a quick ten or fifteen minute walk over there.

Sonconato

I hate they cancelled the MK Theatre. It is sorely needed for crowd control. With being able to handle 2000 people per hour it was going to be a huge bonus to help with line wait times. I truly think its a bad business decision in the long run. A couple good theatres is what MK is sorely missing. One close to main street and another perhaps at the back in Fantasyland or Frontier Land would be idea.

It would give people a lot more comfort and shoulder room. I think accountants are making these decisions and not people who know whats needed.
This.^^^^^

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
The Tron budget could fix Space Mountain AND rebuild the speedway from scratch with a proper, coherent theme for 2021. And have money left over.

From what you're saying it could do all that with around $250 mil left over.

:jawdrop: I'd gladly sacrifice Tron for both of those. Good grief...

Do those amounts account for the omni-present "WDI Project Inflation" these days?

britain

Not that much left over . And I’m being generous with the SM and speedway costs.

If you want Jaw dropping coaster budgets look to Epcot.

For this much money, the GotG coaster system had better be something impressive and sophisticated. I get that the Tron bikes needed special modifications. GotG should have something like that or better. I'd hate for it to just end up being a candy-colored space version of the Mummy.

Hey, they aren't going to be requiring any 3D glasses on this, are they?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
For this much money, the GotG coaster system had better be something impressive and sophisticated. I get that the Tron bikes needed special modifications. GotG should have something like that or better. I'd hate for it to just end up being a candy-colored space version of the Mummy.

Hey, they aren't going to be requiring any 3D glasses on this, are they?
Not that I’m aware of.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom