Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

britain

While personally I know I would love an Indy land, I don’t blame them for wanting to have a smaller area with a huge E ticket… Who knows? Maybe they are hedging their bets on the new Indy 5 not been that great.

britain

Indy retheme of Dinosaur, convert Restaurantosaurus to a adventurer themed restaurant, build an Indy themed bar, wooden coaster replacing Chester & Hester's, and non-Indy themed boat ride replaces Nemo.

Non-Indy boat ride? But it would it still be a part of this Indy / Adventurer land? Would THIS boat ride also be shanghai pirates tech?

rle4lunch

Plans exist for a boat ride attraction that’s an IP not used for one yet.

wonderland-depepi.com_.gif

Disneyhead'71

Non-Indy boat ride? But it would it still be a part of this Indy / Adventurer land? Would THIS boat ride also be shanghai pirates tech?
It wouldn't be an Indy land per se, just include an Indy attraction. The actual land would be a geographical location such as Central/South America but India would also work. And yes, the same Shanghai/PotC tech. The boat ride could be a different Disney related IP.

FrankLapidus

India makes sense from a thematic standpoint; The Jungle Book is set there, so that could be a fit for the non-Indy boat ride, as is Temple of Doom, which features a chase through a mine that could work as a wooden coaster.

I'm probably putting two and two together and coming up with five. And, given that Asia is currently right next to Dinoland, would a potential India-themed land be part of an expansion of Asia or would it be a separate land?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom