• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

smile

Advertisement
all three!?...
out of the question!

unless your indy takeover includes a talking snowman, some aliens, a giant jessie, and/or a porg i think you might have lost your mind

britain

While personally I know I would love an Indy land, I don’t blame them for wanting to have a smaller area with a huge E ticket… Who knows? Maybe they are hedging their bets on the new Indy 5 not been that great.

britain

Indy retheme of Dinosaur, convert Restaurantosaurus to a adventurer themed restaurant, build an Indy themed bar, wooden coaster replacing Chester & Hester's, and non-Indy themed boat ride replaces Nemo.
Non-Indy boat ride? But it would it still be a part of this Indy / Adventurer land? Would THIS boat ride also be shanghai pirates tech?

Disneyhead'71

Non-Indy boat ride? But it would it still be a part of this Indy / Adventurer land? Would THIS boat ride also be shanghai pirates tech?
It wouldn't be an Indy land per se, just include an Indy attraction. The actual land would be a geographical location such as Central/South America but India would also work. And yes, the same Shanghai/PotC tech. The boat ride could be a different Disney related IP.

FrankLapidus

India makes sense from a thematic standpoint; The Jungle Book is set there, so that could be a fit for the non-Indy boat ride, as is Temple of Doom, which features a chase through a mine that could work as a wooden coaster.

I'm probably putting two and two together and coming up with five. And, given that Asia is currently right next to Dinoland, would a potential India-themed land be part of an expansion of Asia or would it be a separate land?

jt04

India makes sense from a thematic standpoint; The Jungle Book is set there, so that could be a fit for the non-Indy boat ride, as is Temple of Doom, which features a chase through a mine that could work as a wooden coaster.

I'm probably putting two and two together and coming up with five. And, given that Asia is currently right next to Dinoland, would a potential India-themed land be part of an expansion of Asia or would it be a separate land?
KRR seems ideally suited to be reimagined into a Jungle Book themed attraction if it doesn't go to World Showcase. Hypothetically speaking.

Top Bottom