Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

GoofGoof

Premium Member
But... there's a boat ride already in Adventureland. True, it may be crap "meh-ish" now but I'd hate for it to get upstaged and overshadowed. Maybe a darkride right behind pirates instead!?

For Indy, I still want an Indyland in DHS to balance out Galaxy's Edge -- but I "think" Martin squashed those ideas...
At this point, I'm not convinced the Indy IP is even in the running... for any land.
There’s 2 boat rides in Adventureland. What’s one more:)

If they wanted to balance things out DHS has 0 boat rides and would be perfect for either a second Indy attraction or replacement of the first one.

MaximumEd

But... there's a boat ride already in Adventureland. True, it may be crap "meh-ish" now but I'd hate for it to get upstaged and overshadowed. Maybe a darkride right behind pirates instead!?

For Indy, I still want an Indyland in DHS to balance out Galaxy's Edge -- but I "think" Martin squashed those ideas...
At this point, I'm not convinced the Indy IP is even in the running... for any land.

Kinda like how Tron is gonna upstage SM? Lol. I’m with you on wanting it to go to MGM if it goes anywhere. If they used the Shanghai Pirates tech, that would be 3 boat rides all in a row at MK. Weird.

bcoachable

Marni- (if you can, of course), has the Fox deal pushed back timelines for everything not already “ladder” ready?? And in turn, this has helped to re think locations and theme congruity?

lazyboy97o

Marni- (if you can, of course), has the Fox deal pushed back timelines for everything not already “ladder” ready?? And in turn, this has helped to re think locations and theme congruity?
Projects are nowhere near construction ready when they get approved. Many projects still aren’t at that point when they get announced.

Bocabear

The Paris Indy ride is the mini coaster with the loop, all outdoor with temple ruins theming... They cloned it at TDS and did a Raging Spirits theme...
So the Paris version? That is such a let-down of a ride...Would have been much better if it was built indoors with better show and theme package than the Paris version...

PorterRedkey

The Paris Indy ride is the mini coaster with the loop, all outdoor with temple ruins theming... They cloned it at TDS and did a Raging Spirits theme...
So the Paris version? That is such a let-down of a ride...Would have been much better if it was built indoors with better show and theme package than the Paris version...

No, I am talking about the DL-style Indy ride that DLP is said rumored to be receiving in the next 4-5 years.

Last edited:

britain

There is currently a strong rumor that Paris is about to get the Indy jeep ride added next to its roller coaster. And a Moana splash mountain by the way.

See here: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...ansion-announced-for-wds-paris.938477/page-31

Last edited:

bcoachable

Projects are nowhere near construction ready when they get approved. Many projects still aren’t at that point when they get announced.
Lazyboy97o-
I figured as much, as this is not my first time hanging out around here...
what i'm wondering (from Marni or any other trusted insider) is because of Disney's bidding war with Comcast, if the higher paying price effected the delay (and then snowballs into a location change) of on the table experiences like Indy in AK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom