Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

Cesar R M

I feel like the last refurb left Dinosaur in the best shape I've ever seen it. I've always enjoyed the ride for what it is, and it is always a must ride when I visit DAK. While I also love the Indy ride on the other coast, I'd hate to see it replace Dinosaur. Disney should definitely do a new build ride for Indy, especially if they plan to expand the series in the same way they've done Star Wars.
I must have very bad luck.. because every.. single.. time I tried to visit AKL to get on.. it was down.

Cesar R M

With Alex Trebek as the new villain?
ysFLqgZ.gif

Connery in the background "Suck it trebek!"

Princess Leia

What I think Disney really should, and could do, is make a slight change to the dinosaur ride. Make it a ride in which the guest goes back in time to rescue these creatures before the extinction event. Then add a jungle cruise boat ride through the area where the rescued creatures live, Maybe a walk through trail and get rid of the carnival theme and really bad coaster.
Rescue the AA of 'Aladar' that was sent to Paris, perhaps? Even though that thing is basically stripped to the metal now.

Kman101

I fully support an Indy 5 if it means Indy getting more love in WDW and just to get the awful taste of Crystal Skulls out of my mouth. Man that was one of the worst movies I have ever seen (no lie) and a wonderful franchise deserves so much better.

And I second Pratt for Indiana....

I'm a little over Pratt being the lead lol (doesn't mean I don't really like him as an actor, though, I love Guardians and him in Jurassic). He heads Jurassic and Guardians. I'd hope someone else takes the reigns of Indy. But it'll probably be him. He could pull it off of course. But let's find someone else. JMO. I know I'm probably in the minority there. But, then again, he's clearly had success as a lead so he'd be a smart choice and someone they know will probably be able to carry the franchise.

Princess Leia

I'm a little over Pratt being the lead lol (doesn't mean I don't really like him as an actor, though, I love Guardians and him in Jurassic). He heads Jurassic and Guardians. I'd hope someone else takes the reigns of Indy. But it'll probably be him. He could pull it off of course. But let's find someone else. JMO. I know I'm probably in the minority there. But, then again, he's clearly had success as a lead so he'd be a smart choice and someone they know will probably be able to carry the franchise.
Get Anthony Ingruber (the guy who played Harrison in Age of Adaline). Honestly, he’s who they should have gone with for Solo. If they do a story with flashbacks to a young Indy just doing regular archeological stuff without magic, religion, or aliens, Ingruber is the best option.

If Disney wants to pass on the torch to ‘the next Harrison type’, that’s Chris Pratt, hands down (though I read something a few years ago comparing him to Brendan Fraser instead). But Pratt isn’t Indy.

Last edited:

HauntedMansionFLA

Get Anthony Ingruber (the guy who played Harrison in Age of Adaline). Honestly, he’s who they should have gone with for Solo. If they do a story with flashbacks to a young Indy just doing regular archeological stuff without magic, religion, or aliens, Ingruber is the best option.

If Disney wants to pass on the torch to ‘the next Harrison type’, that’s Chris Pratt, hands down (though I read something a few years ago comparing him to Brendan Fraser instead). But Pratt isn’t Indy.
Alden Ehrenreich??

Po'Rich

Chris Pine?

smile

Nah, if you want to go in that direction, all you have to do is make a *good* Tomb Raider movie.

of course...
or *gasp* create something new!

not even sure how i'd feel with a new indy, tbh...
i mean, other than name, what's 'indy' about it anymore when harrison, steven, and even george, are nowhere near it?

not high on indy becoming a token adventure series as i wonder a certain other lucasfilm franchise is at or nearing (not trying to start that up again)...
just want to see new things emerge, for sake of pete, in all genres... outside the umbrella of safe, age-old franchises

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom