Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

Kman101

Chris Christie is free.

He's too busy babbling on Good Morning America as a talking piece ...

Get Anthony Ingruber (the guy who played Harrison in Age of Adaline). Honestly, he’s who they should have gone with for Solo. If they do a story with flashbacks to a young Indy just doing regular archeological stuff without magic, religion, or aliens, Ingruber is the best option.

If Disney wants to pass on the torch to ‘the next Harrison type’, that’s Chris Pratt, hands down (though I read something a few years ago comparing him to Brendan Fraser instead). But Pratt isn’t Indy.

Had never heard of him but looked him up on The Google and yeah I'd say he would have been a much better choice.

Also stumbled on Sebastian Stan compared to young Mark Hamill and dang .... twins

Cesar R M

Chris Christie is free.
Chris..

Christie...

The politician..

Indiana jones...

agAvbDf.gif

Cesar R M

Plus he doesn't have the 'presence' of Harrison Ford. Which is a lot of Han Solo's and Indiana Jones' popularity, that swagger is unique.

Ingruber is a great voice actor though...so I have no concerns with him. But he isn't Indiana Jones.
Agree, this wager and "feel" is critical.

You cant just replace actors like Bruce Willis, Harrison Ford or gold standards like Daniel Day Lewis, Jeremy Irons, Robert DeNiro, Tom Hanks, Morgan Freeman, Al Pacino, Michael Caine or Jack Nicholson.

Purr_Meow

Honestly, I’m pretty jealous of Disneyland for getting such an awesome ride! I’m not sure if Animal Kingdom would be really the best place because of the theming but Hollywood Studios for sure. Like it was already mentioned, they already have the stunt show there, they could just put a ride in instead. It’s honestly time for that park to be updated anyway with the addition of star wars land and toy story land, it’s already going to get much more traffic than it has in a long time and that would just be another wonderful addition!!

rle4lunch

Honestly, I’m pretty jealous of Disneyland for getting such an awesome ride! I’m not sure if Animal Kingdom would be really the best place because of the theming but Hollywood Studios for sure. Like it was already mentioned, they already have the stunt show there, they could just put a ride in instead. It’s honestly time for that park to be updated anyway with the addition of star wars land and toy story land, it’s already going to get much more traffic than it has in a long time and that would just be another wonderful addition!!

I agree. I think that's my main issue with Dinosaur. I rode DL Indy so many times and enjoyed it so much before I ever got a chance to ride Dinosaur. When riding Dino the first time, I felt soooo let down. Such a waste of a 'thrilling' ride system. Going on a "mosey" around prehistoric times in a "4x4" jeep type ride, ugh.. Makes me yawn just thinking about it.

Give Dino a MAJOR Plus Up and build the Indy ride over on top of where the stunt show is and call it a day. Easy peasy.

ChewbaccaYourMum

This means they're getting rid of DINOSAUR and keeping Primeval Whirl!!!!
HAHA but joking aside doesn't it seem a bit weird Dinosaur isn't mentioned in that one design with all the attraction names on it?!

Dino Institute is in some of the artwork
Yeah, I thought that was it in that one design, but I wasn't sure. Still is weird that Dinosaur attraction isn't mentioned in the design with all the attraction names on it. Maybe it was an honest mistake by the designers haha

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom