I know you piece this together, but there's 135 pages here and I have yet to see any of the insiders on here hint at this. Did anyone definitively say Shanghai Pirates tech or just "competing over a ride system"? About the only thing I saw was that Indy was being considered for Dinoland.To summarize:
The DAK Proposal:
- Dinoland becomes Central/South America
- Dinosaur becomes Indy
- Dinorama becomes a wooden coaster
- Restaurantosaurus becomes adventurer-themed with a bar
- Nemo Theater become a boat ride (Shanghai pirates tech) with an IP not attractionified in the parks yetThe DHS Proposal:
- Indy boat ride (Shanghai pirates tech) with a related store, restaurant and bar
So, DAK and DHS are fighting over the Shanghai Pirates tech. Are they also fighting over Indy? May not be if it's OK for Indy to be in more than one park, like some other IPs.
That leaves the battle for the other tech. Which would mean Epcot wants it and also either DHS or DAK. Unknown at this time what that is.