is being mickey the top job??

Mecha Figment

try being beast in make a dream come true parade and the bottom drops out and you have to finish the parade. that suite gains 30 pounds
beast and sully are probably the biggest characters on property, just beyond goofy hieight.

and for thouse wisihing to do fantasmic. That show requires a very very high skill level to do. one that i don't have. It requires a yellow yellow and i have a blue yellow.

the best job on property is Baloo, those who know him love him and those that don't mostly just leave him alone.

mkepcotmgmak

MouseCrazy said:
The guy I always felt sorry for is the guy in the Beast costume. all that ... hair! Being the Beast in July has got to be what they do to punish bad CM's
:hammer: :hammer:​

from what i "hear" haha, Chewbacca is one hot dude, literally... ;)...ESPECIALLY after the motorcade/parade, carrying C3PO down the parade route, in the hot june sun.

(loved every minute of it, though)

mkepcotmgmak

Mecha Figment said:
try being beast in make a dream come true parade and the bottom drops out and you have to finish the parade. that suite gains 30 pounds
beast and sully are probably the biggest characters on property, just beyond goofy hieight.

and for thouse wisihing to do fantasmic. That show requires a very very high skill level to do. one that i don't have. It requires a yellow yellow and i have a blue yellow.

the best job on property is Baloo, those who know him love him and those that don't mostly just leave him alone.

what do you mean "the bottom dropping out?" usually i take that as a downpour of rain, but isn't the Beast inside a globe in dct?

DisJosh

Mecha Figment said:

I hunt Baloo down every trip. I feel...I can relate to him. ;)

DCP_8758.jpg

Sully is cool too but my fiance wouldn't let me stand in line to see him at MGM. :cry:

Enderikari

mathmagic said:
What do "yellow yellow" and "blue yellow" mean?

Classifications as to the talent level of Entertainment Cast Members pertaining to both their ability to do choreographed movements and animate in large motions.

joanna71985

mkepcotmgmak said:

what do you mean "the bottom dropping out?" usually i take that as a downpour of rain, but isn't the Beast inside a globe in dct?

Nope. The Beast is on an open float. The only royal couple still in a globe is Cinderella and Prince Charming.

Dragonrider1227

mkepcotmgmak said:
from what i "hear" haha, Chewbacca is one hot dude, literally... ;)...ESPECIALLY after the motorcade/parade, carrying C3PO down the parade route, in the hot june sun.

(loved every minute of it, though)

He's in the Motorcade parade thing? I didn't see him. Of course, it was REALLY hot

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Mecha Figment said:

or a blue/blue and a good attitude *whistles*

mkt

Premium Member
mathmagic said:
What do "yellow yellow" and "blue yellow" mean?
your skill rankings as decided by WDW Entertainment Directors.

From Low to High, they're Green - Blue - Yellow - Red.

You're ranked in Dance and Animation, with Puppet and Stilt being optional/for select CM's only.

I started out as a Green in Dance/Blue in Animation/No Puppetry. I worked hard and got better, and when I was last ranked, I was a Yellow in Dance/Red in Animation/Yellow in Puppetry

mkt

Premium Member
dxer07002 said:
I know they go by height, but do they have weight restrictions?
not officially, but if a person is too big to fit in a costume, they will get disapproved on a costume by costume basis.

Depending on your seniority and abilities, this can lead to you being transferred to another department

WDWSwashbuckler

Pssssht, HM is definately the top job. :lookaroun

To be honest, whenever someone found out I was a butler, I would always hear about how great my job is. I would much prefer to be sitting in the cozy cool tunnel, though.

MouseCrazy

WDWSwashbuckler said:
Pssssht, HM is definately the top job. :lookaroun
ooohMyGosh .. there used to be a guy who worked in HM in DL who was legend ... he was absolutely fabulous to watch. We used to plan our trips to DL around HIS work schedule! LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom