is being mickey the top job??

Sweetums

MouseCrazy said:
The guy I always felt sorry for is the guy in the Beast costume. all that ... hair! Being the Beast in July has got to be what they do to punish bad CM's
:hammer: :hammer:​

Let me tell ya about the Beast....

Imagine putting on a 40 lb back pack that envelopes you. The heat makes it feel as though you are wearing a sauna. Then, add to that the smell of the 50+ sweaty men that wore the costume before you...that's the Beauty of the BEAST! :lol:

phillipsa9

i dont even know how i stumbled upon this thread but it is soooo funny that other people even know paul.... when i was a cp one of my friends met him on the way home and brought him back to my apartment trying to expand our horizon of friends.. we still talk about paul to this day...

Used2BePluto

Eau de Wet Doggy

Sweetums, Ever take a whiff of Pluto on a hot day, after a 20 minute set because the pre-set temp was one degree below the line of having a 15 minute set? Nothing like putting on a nearly body huggin COTTON jump suit with UNBREATHABLE chest padding and thenput on the fur, which with out sweat weighs easily 30 pounds, then go do your set. mmmm I love the smell of wet dog in the morning, only tfour more sets until lunch...
Mark

superniftychick

phillipsa9 said:
what is this "dropped your smile thing" ? It sounds like something along the lines of something a cp i met a few times may have said. HIS NAME WAS PAUL. i realize that the odds of this being the same guy are slim but if it were it would make my day.... does your paul also "know where you got your shoes"?

I met that guy in animal kingdom this past feburary is it the same guy that also says "your shoes dont match"

WDWKat26

Sweetums said:
Let me tell ya about the Beast....

Imagine putting on a 40 lb back pack that envelopes you. The heat makes it feel as though you are wearing a sauna. Then, add to that the smell of the 50+ sweaty men that wore the costume before you...that's the Beauty of the BEAST! :lol:

Used2BePluto said:
Sweetums, Ever take a whiff of Pluto on a hot day, after a 20 minute set because the pre-set temp was one degree below the line of having a 15 minute set? Nothing like putting on a nearly body huggin COTTON jump suit with UNBREATHABLE chest padding and thenput on the fur, which with out sweat weighs easily 30 pounds, then go do your set. mmmm I love the smell of wet dog in the morning, only tfour more sets until lunch...
Mark

First off, if you don't like what you do, then don't do it. I gladly am friends with Pluto every week because I love what I do. The sweat means NOTHING to me because the smiles on the kids faces make you forget all of that.

But i'd also like you boys to know that i've got both of you beat.

Try Thigh High STILETTO boots that are 1/2 a size too small for your foot, NOT being able to see ANYTHING (And honestly, I mean ANYTHING. As in, having to have someone walk you off set.), Wearing 4 layers of skin tight spandex and being under Spotlight lamps for 45 minutes while kids yank your arms going, "Why Can't you stretch?". But, as much as it can be a pain, she's one of my favorite "friends" and I can't wait for her to be back at the Studios.

Oh yeah, last but not least...Used2bePluto...I don't know if you have Pluto and Eeyore Mixed up...because my puppy dog definitely does NOT weigh 30lbs. You can ask Costuming...Eeyore alone weighs 25...I know...I've asked.

MacDuffieMuppet

:D :D :D the eeyore costume only weighs 25lbs...but how tall do u have to be? eeyore is my favorite charater...and the college i am most likely goign to go there if i get accepted next year has the disney college program...i am soooooo going...it has been my dream since i was little to work at disney...i am so close...only things left are to finish junior year and complete senior year of high school, get into that college, complete the requirements to get into the college program...wow the dream is still far off, but its creeping closer.:D :D :D

Sweetums

WDWKat26 said:
First off, if you don't like what you do, then don't do it. I gladly am friends with Pluto every week because I love what I do. The sweat means NOTHING to me because the smiles on the kids faces make you forget all of that.

But i'd also like you boys to know that i've got both of you beat.

Try Thigh High STILETTO boots that are 1/2 a size too small for your foot, NOT being able to see ANYTHING (And honestly, I mean ANYTHING. As in, having to have someone walk you off set.), Wearing 4 layers of skin tight spandex and being under Spotlight lamps for 45 minutes while kids yank your arms going, "Why Can't you stretch?". But, as much as it can be a pain, she's one of my favorite "friends" and I can't wait for her to be back at the Studios.

Oh yeah, last but not least...Used2bePluto...I don't know if you have Pluto and Eeyore Mixed up...because my puppy dog definitely does NOT weigh 30lbs. You can ask Costuming...Eeyore alone weighs 25...I know...I've asked.

For the record--I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED what I did. :)

Now, how about this for tough times...wearing black eye makeup in order to hang out with a certain Wookiee, then having to use cold cream at the end of the day to remove it. Oh, the burn!!! :p :lol:

Sweetums

Used2BePluto said:
Mark

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, yeah.. :dazzle:

robynchic

MacDuffieMuppet said:
:D :D :D the eeyore costume only weighs 25lbs...but how tall do u have to be? eeyore is my favorite charater...and the college i am most likely goign to go there if i get accepted next year has the disney college program...i am soooooo going...it has been my dream since i was little to work at disney...i am so close...only things left are to finish junior year and complete senior year of high school, get into that college, complete the requirements to get into the college program...wow the dream is still far off, but its creeping closer.:D :D :D

IIRC, he's 5'7-5'9

JuicyJessie

c133125 said:
HAHAHAHA yes that is Paul. He knows where you got your shoes, where your shoes are located, and that there is a hole in your sock.
However I hear that he is no longer allowed to say those things...

OK I don't know if it was the same guy but I had a guy saying all these things to me last week at epcot cast services, so whether he his allowed to say them or not he said them all to me as well as fellow epcot CM's. Needless to say after a long day at work none of us were that impressed!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom