Is attendance really down at WDW this or…

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It’s absolutely a huge problem for UOR and one they are very concerned about
Did I say universal wasn’t worried? No…just saying in the current mismanaged financial climate in Orlando…that concern doesn’t end on Kirkman.

Obviously they had concerns or the talk of trying to only sell multi tickets would never have popped up in the first place.
🤣

I don’t think I can stop laughing long enough to reply to this
Do I seem like I’m joking?

Why am I here if I hate Disney? They never fired me and I didn’t get somerthing requiring ointment on the college program…🤷🏻‍♂️

Lilofan

I know you have an axe to grind against Disney but if you’re attempting to be honest there are 6 vulnerable theme parks in Orlando when Epic open.
Some may appear so but the same also continue to support the Mouse and or other options to support one of FL biggest industries.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Some may appear so but the same also continue to support the Mouse and or other options to support one of FL biggest industries.
no one here is against Disney or WDW... why would we be on here spending time talking about it f we were? We are passionate about wanting to see things get better, improve, and management making better decisions.

Supporting the mouse in the past vs supporting the mouse in the present or future are also very different for some longtime fans.

Lilofan

no one here is against Disney or WDW... why would we be on here spending time talking about it f we were? We are passionate about wanting to see things get better, improve, and management making better decisions.

Supporting the mouse in the past vs supporting the mouse in the present or future are also very different for some longtime fans.
The shareholders who attend meetings with Iger don’t seem to be asking these questions during Q&A.

Lilofan

You make two assumptions about shareholders that are always false:

1. They give a about what Disney does at all.
2. They are correct.
No they are not always correct. Nice assumption. But nothing but crickets when it’s Q&A with Iger when it comes to questions related to what our fellow forum members are asking. So far no overthrow campaign happening. Nothing but crickets.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
No they are not always correct. Nice assumption. But nothing but crickets when it’s Q&A with Iger when it comes to questions related to what our fellow forum members are asking. So far no overthrow campaign happening. Nothing but crickets.
You might want to understand the management dynamics at all before you comment on corporate guidance/investor relations. There is a history that will empower you.

On second thought…please research…you’re gonna hurt yourself/blow your o-ring if you don’t trying to argue. 🩺🩻

harryk

If the numbers are down but the guest experience is still long queues and the absolute need to purchase Genie +, does it matter what the numbers are?
It all ties together, ticket costs to get into a park, added costs to get onto a ride-Genie+. or stand in a long queue, hotel costs, dining costs. All are up in cost and having to actually plan out your days as to which park you want to begin your day attending and you may want to visit other parks the same day. WDW has made it too complicated and discarded Walt's vision of having family fun with family being the center of your attention. Let's get back to the basics of Walt's vision - keep it simple, keep the parks clean and affordable - people will beat a path to the ticket booths again.

Disstevefan1

It all ties together, ticket costs to get into a park, added costs to get onto a ride-Genie+. or stand in a long queue, hotel costs, dining costs. All are up in cost and having to actually plan out your days as to which park you want to begin your day attending and you may want to visit other parks the same day. WDW has made it too complicated and discarded Walt's vision of having family fun with family being the center of your attention. Let's get back to the basics of Walt's vision - keep it simple, keep the parks clean and affordable - people will beat a path to the ticket booths again.
I totally agree with all your points, but since revenue in the parks is going up, I suspect they will just keep doing what they are doing.

Getting more money from less people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom