Is attendance really down at WDW this or…

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Currently listening to the Disney Dish podcast - my normal Monday morning walk routine - and @lentesta just mentioned that there is widespread reservation availability at every restaurant at the park. Even Oga’s and CRT.
They were ghost towns…

Nobody believes me?

Here’s crystal palace at 1:15 on Friday, May 24…that would be the start of one of the biggest holiday weekends of the year for you kids at home…

Attachments

• IMG_6110.jpeg
    IMG_6110.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 68

LSLS

Currently listening to the Disney Dish podcast - my normal Monday morning walk routine - and @lentesta just mentioned that there is widespread reservation availability at every restaurant at the park. Even Oga’s and CRT.
Gonna be fascinated this year. We are back the exact same week as last year. Last year, there were legit cast members outside of Ogas asking people to come in. Not sure if we will be back there the 4th or not, but this will be an interesting comparison.

Lilofan

Gladly.

Disney got too expensive and the value proposition is no longer there. At the same time, the US has been dipping its ankles into a recession, while a comparatively strong US Dollar has made the US less attractive for many international travelers.
Dow and Nasdaq forecasted with a higher opening today along with record levels both currently have. My portfolio holdings ( Disney is not one of them ) and 401K are very happy campers along with my real estate holdings that are at record high values. Can one imagine if the economy was doing better?😉

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Dow and Nasdaq forecasted with a higher opening today along with record levels both currently have. My portfolio holdings ( Disney is not one of them ) and 401K are very happy campers along with my real estate holdings that are at record high values. Can one imagine if the economy was doing better?😉
The economy is not disney’s biggest problem

LSLS

Oga’s really blows…

…sorry…I know that’s not helpful…but it has to be said
To be fair, I enjoyed it. BUT, again, they were begging people to come in (which is what made me decide to give it a chance), so I had my own little spot at the bar, and open space to kind of see everything and enjoy it. The pictures I've seen where you are shoulder to shoulder 10 feet from the bar? Yeah, not for me.

Lilofan

The stock market was doing excellent until the 2008 collapse 🫤
Diversify is key. I wish I was more liquid to buy more on the cheap in spring summer 2009 like the Dow at 6.5K. Fast forward the bulls are running with the Dow currently at 38K. The ones who cry wolf are not the ones benefiting from the record setting market.

Last edited:

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Maybe I've just been lucky, but every time I've had to call into the DTA hotline over the last several weeks I've had zero wait. It isn't even playing the music once you confirm your selections, it kicks you straight to a cheerful cast member. Not sure that's ever happened in my decade+ of doing this.
they’ve likely just hired a lot of additional staff to take calls 👀

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom