Is attendance really down at WDW this or…

LSLS

Yes! I mean, I’m glad that other people enjoy it, but I found it really disappointing. For me, it really just felt like “this is it?” I think it needs some kind of minor show-type experience (a curtain revealing a cantina AA band or some simple cast actor things happening every idk 20 min behind the bar) or much cooler decoration/theming, where you spend your time really drinking it in and finding it a cool environment. It’s pre-fab cocktails you stand for and it’s not like in, idk when I was in my 20s and going out in a city and just psyched to stand there and talk to everyone! But sincerely not wanting to offend anyone who really enjoys it!
Man now I'm really interested to go again (if it's walkups). I enjoyed it a lot, but, I stood by myself (it was so dead I didn't have anyone directly to either side of me), and while premade drinks aren't my favorite by any stretch, they were still decent, and the storm troopers wandering through were fun. Also, the bartenders spent a good deal of time talking in character with me (for the 10th time, it was this dead), and it really made the experience fun. I could completely see how if it was super busy that could make it not too great as pretty much everything I listed here is dependent on it not being busy, but if you are ever there during a holiday when it's dead (still weird to say those words), it's worth a visit to me.

davis_unoxx

IMG_5238.png
IMG_5239.png
IMG_5240.png
IMG_5241.png

This is unprecedented, don’t even want to know how light the crowds will be week after July 4th at Disney and until end of summer…

My prediction is July 4th will be even quieter than last, whether it’s 85 or 100. Iger wont be able to blame the weather again when Florida keeps breaking tourism records….

Bocabear

We were just there and went to Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom and EPCOT and did not find the crowds low at all...Restaurants were busy, you could not get into Ogas, Lines were long for everything in the park...50 minute wait for Haunted Mansion.... So I am not seeing the lack of crowds others talk about... The walkways are packed...

ConfettiCupcake

Looking to purchase a quick 1 or 2 day ticket for my girlfriend in Oct. I was blown away yesterday when learning that 1 day park hopper pass is $220. THAT IS INSANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Those short duration tickets really are crazy. I think I would have such a hard time justifying it even as a full blown parks fan. Don’t know how they’re pulling in regular people.

rtmachine

View attachment 789729View attachment 789730

What will Bob’s excuse for this be? Maybe they didn’t do enough culture field trips for these attractions like they did in NOLA?

5 min wait for Slink Dog I’ve never ever seen, and this supposed to be one of the busiest times of the summer for Disney.

If it’s like this now, what will it be like after July 4th and through September?

Congrats Disney, the parks now make up the majority of your revenue. And they haven’t been this unpopular in a long time, due to a long list of bad decisions. Disney has left a bad taste in a lot of people’s mouths, I personally feel that Disney has never been this controversial in its whole span as a company.

Chapek was no good CEO, but I honestly believe Iger is worst with his personal meddling in order to make his legacy look strong.
Private party with Marroon 5 tonight at HS "closed at 5:30"..so walk on towards end of the day ..even ROTR

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom