Is attendance really down at WDW this or…

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
He just sold 24 million in stock this month. Guess he needed the money...I wish I were a CEO and I could just sell stock and get golden parachutes. Or be like Peleton and buy magnificient homes when the economy is tanking...
Peloton is now selling in big box stores for 1/3 the price that the were 4 years ago

You should be fired and assets seized if you were an executive of that

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Wait, what, didn't it used to be a couple hundred dollars a short time ago?
I priced it out about a year ago…it was a lot.

Edit:
It’s $440 for Friday…but ironically drops to $280 on satruday…

I think what we’ve seen the last year or so is all of Orlando has outkicked its coverage on price…

Just because they think people will spend 300% on vacation from what they did 20 years ago…doesn’t make it so.

At some point people had to start saying NO

Eric Graham

I prices it out about a year ago…it was a lot.

Edit:
It’s $440 for Friday…but ironically drops to $280 on satruday…

I think what we’ve seen the last year or so is all of Orlando has outkicked its coverage on price…

Just because they think people will spend 300% on vacation from what they did 20 years ago…doesn’t make it so.

At some point people had to start saying NO
Speaking of Florida, my wife remembers growing up and visiting Destin when it basically costed nothing. Has changed a lot. She would tell me stories about how cheap it was.

Lilofan

He just sold 24 million in stock this month. Guess he needed the money...I wish I were a CEO and I could just sell stock and get golden parachutes. Or be like Peleton and buy magnificient homes when the economy is tanking...
Golden parachutes are even for execs who get fired for performance ( ie Chapek - $23M ). Ovitz in the 1990s had a better parachute - over $100M.

monothingie

Too bad, sugar puff. We could have been something.
Premium Member
“But everyone in Denver is rich…and semi retired so they don’t have to worry about time off. They also have bad taste”

- Bob 3:16
Espn No GIF

monothingie

Premium Member
It should scare the crap out of the Disney hierarchy. Maybe they should sell to Bezos now when they can get a good price?

Honestly…even some in Gen X are becoming skeptical/defectors…and realize how high its tolerances was for cynicism in the first place 😬
It really does take the sheen off of the once pristine brand. But as long as people continue to pay $6 for a bottle of filtered tap water, Disney don't care.

monothingie

Premium Member
You’re gonna make your stand on bottled water?

How about “after hours”…which is literally a scam to fix a “problem “ they created

Like making an arsonist fire chief 🧯
Whoa calm down there Scrooge McDuck. Maybe go for another dip in the ole Money Bin?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom