Is attendance really down at WDW this or…

phillip9698

Comcast/Universal NBC does this with Universal parks. There is a separate parks division of Parks executives to lead and manage these areas.

Hopefully whoever greenlit the F&F ride is long gone. It seems Universal has learned their lesson on going all in on screen rides though.

Trauma

Br0ckford

I hope it works out for you. Many who’ve followed Robert Wagner have found themselves under water
Meme Reaction GIF by Travis

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
what it means is.. even people who paid for trips in advance and planned them out months ahead... still may not be in the parks at all times and will actually.. gasp.. leave the parks if their party is uncomfortable. You know.. maybe because of the weather.
They knew the weather when they booked?

Can they use the force and tell me what the mega millions numbers are on Tuesdays?

…then I’ll buy genie for everyone 👍🏻

jpeden

In the Parks
No
Day guests are up - both for locals and for guests adding Disney days to existing Central Florida trips. Still below average summer but up from June and early to mid July numbers. Most likely explained by the reports of low crowds impacting people's vacation plans.

WDTC packages and hotel bookings are.... not good. At all.

I wonder if this is the last summer “hurrah” so they’re seeing a bump on day guests. People are getting that last vacation in before school starts back (I mean, some in our area started back last week).

That would explain the bump in locals/day guests along with packages being down for fall and winter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom