Is anything big coming after the FLE?

PirateFrank

Look at it this way... Captain EO cost 17 million for a seventeen minute film in 1986. Adjust that for inflation and that is about 35 million dollars. Now Soarin doesn't have the A-List on screen talent to pay for, but it utilizes one of the most expensive camera systems in the world.

a colossal waste of money in 1985 dollars, 2011 dollars or (suspecting significant inflation due to the US monetizing debt currently) 2050 dollars!

flavious27

Is this a thread about new things coming to WDW or about BA coffee cups?:lol:

Or is that the next thing coming after FLE, big a__ coffee cups?

Well if they sold them in the parks, it would be about $50. Though it would be awesome if it was double handled and looked like a mickey head.

juniorthomas

Is this a thread about new things coming to WDW or about BA coffee cups?:lol:

Or is that the next thing coming after FLE, big a__ coffee cups?

Just waiting for a bus driver to confirm that TDO has been working on ginormous coffee cups inspired by a Pennsylvania based convenience store chain.

juniorthomas

Well how much did saorin over cali cost to film? Or if you can show what the budget for a five minute IMAX film.

I don't know about that. If Disney paid more than $3 million to film four minutes of footage or to buy stock (if stock imax even exists) and cover usage, I'd say they got a bad deal. (I guess I should have chosen the appropriate post to quote. I meant to reference -> Originally Posted by janoimagine Aim higher my friend ... A lot higher. )

flavious27

Just waiting for a bus driver to confirm that TDO has been working on ginormous coffee cups inspired by a Pennsylvania based convenience store chain.

I wonder if the bus drivers aren't already rocking one of these already, they need some pick me up on those dtd runs at 2 am.

juniorthomas

I wonder if the bus drivers aren't already rocking one of these already, they need some pick me up on those dtd runs at 2 am.

The late night bus runs I've been on have all had coffeeless drivers. Imagine how sooner we'd have arrived at our destinations had they been fueled by 64 ounces of mega mickey mouse cup coffee.

flavious27

The late night bus runs I've been on have all had coffeeless drivers. Imagine how sooner we'd have arrived at our destinations had they been fueled by 64 ounces of mega mickey mouse cup coffee.

I thought the rumors and their random conversations was due to the coffee or something added to it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom