Interesting things to pack...

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
What interesting things do you pack for your WDW trip?

I am taking:
glow necklaces for the nightime parades
leis for 'Ohana's b'fast
goodies for my kids (to hand out daily) to save $ on souvenirs

:D :wave:

Vernonpush

Extension chords, power strips. If you are taking any kind of electrical appliance (laptop, digital cameras, etc.) then you will need these.:ROFLOL:

bgraham34

I bring mole skin so i dont get blisters and not too mention a small bottle of Jack to mix with my coke. But that is only for the room.

Dwarful

I am taking a big group of 10-11 yr old girl scouts in August.
I am taking one disposable camera per girl w/ a permanant marker to write their names on those cameras.
Those spray bottle /fans to help the kids keep cool.
Cheap disney pins that I bought at the Disney Store Outlet in Branson (for the girls to do pin trading w/o breaking the bank).
I am also going to give each of the girls some of those Country Time lemonade individual drink mix pouches to take along to help them stretch their budgets. We are doing the dining plan, but in August they will need to drrink quite a bit. I hope that the lemonade will help them drink the free ice water.

ThinkTink, I am so stealing your idea of the glow necklasses for the nighttime parades. I will be hitting the dollar store!

Vernonpush

Oh, I almost forgot, we bring our Mickey Mouse (padded seats with arms) Stadium Seats for the night we go to Fantasmic!:lol: I've been offered more than twice what I payed for them after about a half hour of waiting for the show.:ROFLOL:

MaryMcMagic

Dawn Wash n' Toss dishwashing cloths. They are handy for washing out your souvenir mugs, plastic popcorn thingies, and whatnot. They're flat and fit in your luggage nicely or even in your backback while touring the parks, if need be. They've been a lifesaver on several occasions!

Christi22222

I thought I was very clever for bringing my dish soap in a runner's gel tube to wash sippy cups and refillable mugs. But I am soooo stealing the idea of the Dawn wash n' toss rags. Never even heard of them before. Fantastic! thank you very much. Great thread idea, BTW. :)

slappy magoo

Ball gags, whoopee cushions, bondage gear and a copy of "Barely Legal" magazine...then when you find a room someone left open, sneak in and hide it in their luggage. Bound to make someone else's vacation lively!

With the accent on "bound." Mee-yow!

SirNim

I always pack a mini flashlight in my carry-on whenever I go on vacation.

Sometimes, it comes in handy...

Most of the time, though, it doesn't... :lookaroun

k.hunter30

I am taking:
leis for 'Ohana's b'fast

Wow! You sure like to start new threads! Welcome to the boards! :wave:

My last trip I packed:
Crystal lite (or is it light?) packages
A book of notecards on a spiral (for autographs) and acid-free Sharpies to use for my scrapbook
A pirate hat for DH (for when we went on the Magical Fireworks Voyage)

Dwarful

Lately its been hard to find the spray /water bottles around here anyway. But I did find them at WalGreens. You might find them online as well. Far cheaper than a Disney. Plus bring extra batteries.

Nemo14

Lately its been hard to find the spray /water bottles around here anyway. But I did find them at WalGreens. You might find them online as well. Far cheaper than a Disney. Plus bring extra batteries.
I saw them in the hardware department at WalMart.

daverube

I am taking:
leis for 'Ohana's b'fast

Don't know if you're a drinker, but we always bring a couple bottles of wine along with a corkscrew. If you're flying, be sure to put the wine bottles in large, sealable, clear plastic bags. Also, keep the corkscrew in your checked luggage just in case.

my 2 cents...

dave

pinkrose

Dawn Wash n' Toss dishwashing cloths. They are handy for washing out your souvenir mugs, plastic popcorn thingies, and whatnot. They're flat and fit in your luggage nicely or even in your backback while touring the parks, if need be. They've been a lifesaver on several occasions!
I always take those as well. LOVE them!!!

I saw them in the hardware department at WalMart.

That's where I"ve found them too.

I also take travel size things of laundry detergent and a Tide pen, a mini M&M's thing with quarters for laundry, and zip lock bags (for everything from putting liquids in to bringing back some goodies to enjoy for a few days after our trip).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom