Interesting 25th Epcot T-shirt spotted!!!!

krankenstein

I also had another mouse chase at AK for a 10th anniversary green shirt Island Mercantile only had smalls left. I asked a manager (she looked like she was pretty high up on the chain of command) if they had mediums..nope...I complained at how little merchandise they had for the 10th...the manager's lousy excuse was that the 10th is only a small anniversary and that AK is a small park.. They only received one shipment of the AK 10th anniversary shirts. When they're gone they're gone.

My thought is that AK is 1/4 of the world... it's big enough to get a decent celebration and merchandise.

Same here, only I was after an XL. I settled for the hat with the 10th anniversary logo on it. I don't really know why Disney doesn't see the need to incorporate these celebrations into more merchandise. It seems like they are missing out on an opportunity to make some money which seems very unDisney like to me.

vickyvale

Original Poster
Really? I thought AK had a lot more product for their 10th than Epcot for the 25th. AK had 2 t-shirts, a hat, a messenger bag, a coffee mug, a shot glass....a few pins...I think that's it. Epcot only had the 1 t-shirt, figment plush and a few pins. And I'm pretty sure this is the 2nd t-shirt that celebrates the 25th. Fortunately the team that makes merchandise for Epcot seems to be constantly updating their items (yay!!!).

Can't wait to see what we get next year for the Studios 20th!?!

PS - I really like the Epcot Retro black t-shirt with the stripes. :sohappy:

Horizons1

Awesome. I wasn't able to nab the 25th anniversary shirt on 10/1, so this will make up for it nicely.

Epcot Center Rainbow Red and White Baseball shirt is my favorite and the one I wear the most. The logo repeated in bright neon colors screams EPCOT Center.

krankenstein

Really? I thought AK had a lot more product for their 10th than Epcot for the 25th. AK had 2 t-shirts, a hat, a messenger bag, a coffee mug, a shot glass....a few pins...I think that's it. Epcot only had the 1 t-shirt, figment plush and a few pins. And I'm pretty sure this is the 2nd t-shirt that celebrates the 25th. Fortunately the team that makes merchandise for Epcot seems to be constantly updating their items (yay!!!).

I mean that Disney doesn't keep updating the stuff with the logos. Once they sell out of what they have that's it. I don't have a problem with limited edition stuff but we all can't be at the park the day stuff comes out. It would be nice if they would offer non limited edition stuff with the logo longer at the parks than for a few days.

DisKid

Yes. I think they have more selection..but still it's SOO limited. It's only been 1 month and they only have smalls left in one shirt style...the coffee mugs are only at Mombasa at this point (which I LOVE by the way...they're the best!!)

I just wish there was much more for both parks (when I was there last week there was nothing for Epcot) and a LOT less for the YOMD.

vickyvale

Original Poster
Gotcha. Yea, that makes sense.

So...with that being said....what would we like to see next year for teh 20th Anniversary of the Studios?? I'm not sure what retro would be there....

Disneykidder

I didn't see any Mickey, Figgy ones on that link. I think it is too busy for me. I like the monorail hoodies!! Do they sell them in WDW?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom