Inside Out meet and greet

wdrive

They did that with the Star Wars characters when I was there in January. I use photopass so I don't use my personal cameras with characters much to know.

Supposedly with the Inside Out characters it will be one photo per group with the guests own camera and no more will be allowed. So no differing combinations of one of each kid individually or one with Mom and Dad in too or whatever.This has never happened before as far as I know and I do think they would struggle to enforce it.

Could be an attempt to force Photopass sales since they're supposedly only limiting guest camera photos.

Last edited:

Rteetz

Supposedly with the Inside Out characters it will be on photo per group with the guests own camera and no more will be allowed. So no differing combinations of one of each kid individually or one with Mom and Dad in too or whatever.This has never happened before as far as I know and I do think they would struggle to enforce it.

Could be an attempt to force Photopass sales since they're supposedly only limiting guest camera photos.
Ok that makes more sense. I know at least with my Chewie meet in January they wouldn't let more than one camera be used but would do one guest camera and the photopass. I think it will be hard to enforce but I think they want to keep the line moving as much as possible.

Wikkler

If you want Disgust, just look at anyone buying food.
Or anyone who's been watching the news.
8aMqqPkT.jpg

Or anyone who just read my post (sorry!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom