Inside Out meet and greet

Matt_Black

So you are saying $100 bucks plus 20 dollars to park is a deal for 6 rides and 6 shows!?! I know improvements are coming and I am expecting the prices to go even higher when they are done but $120 bucks for a half day park is NOT worth it!

Again, if you decide to do one park and pay the full single day single park price and decide to drive in and pay the parking fee, and you pick DHS at this time, then that's your own darn fault.

mimitchi33

I went here today and it was fun! We were the third group to see them. I brought my stuffed Bing Bong with me and told Joy "Hey look! Riley does remember Bing Bong after all!", and she was so happy that she kissed him and made the "o" in her signature into a heart shape because she was so excited about it. Sadness, meanwhile, hugged him and showed him to the guy taking our photo. It was fun and I'd love to do it again!

Cmdr_Crimson

It's so sad. The company that really believed in EPCOT Center is dead and all we get is this company that doesn't know what to do with Epcot so they just throw characters in the park.

If they kept the mindset of Not having them like they use to when it first opened. I think it would have still done fine due to the booze..

jensenrick

I went here today and it was fun! We were the third group to see them. I brought my stuffed Bing Bong with me and told Joy "Hey look! Riley does remember Bing Bong after all!", and she was so happy that she kissed him and made the "o" in her signature into a heart shape because she was so excited about it. Sadness, meanwhile, hugged him and showed him to the guy taking our photo. It was fun and I'd love to do it again!

I can't wait! I've been looking forward to this for ages, and my friends and I will be there on Weds. (I insisted!) LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom