Inside Out meet and greet

Chef Kronk

This meet n greet will be happening at some point, but I have no timetable.

Aurora, Pooh, Tigger, Chip, and Dale were all cut to make room for new characters, including Joy and Sadness.

Rumor is that the Inside Out characters won't debut until April. We'll see.

jensenrick

Aurora, Pooh, Tigger, Chip, and Dale were all cut to make room for new characters, including Joy and Sadness.

OMG, that's so sad. Why do they have to cut 4 to bring 2? UGH!
I'll hope for April 13th, so it will probably be after. :(

NMBC1993

I was wondering why the character listed above were not on the list of entertainment for this upcoming Mother's Day. Figured it was just because the date was too far out for scheduling. Now it all makes sense.

goldenstate5

Yeah it's not going to Wonders of Life as much as the park isn't getting the venue back from events. (looks awkwardly towards Imagination)

The M&G sounds really cute, and the queue is going to be winding through the shelves of long-term memory which awfully sounds like what the queue would be like for an IO-based attraction... (looks awkwardly again at Imagination)

jensenrick

Yeah it's not going to Wonders of Life as much as the park isn't getting the venue back from events. (looks awkwardly towards Imagination)

The M&G sounds really cute, and the queue is going to be winding through the shelves of long-term memory which awfully sounds like what the queue would be like for an IO-based attraction... (looks awkwardly again at Imagination)

I don't know if there will be a special queue, Baymax just has ropes and plywood.
Question- what is an IO-based attraction?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom