Inside Out meet and greet

RSoxNo1

I felt BH6 had the best story, I even teared up during the movie (no spoilers). With Inside Out I felt that it had more of a personal connection with viewers than with Frozen. Thats just me though.
I think the girl in Inside Out had a very relateable issue to a huge majority of the audience. Pixar handles emotions very well.

There was a list I saw a friend post to Facebook yesterday that outlines the Pixar movie concepts.
  • What happens if Toys have emotions?
  • What happens if Bugs have emotions?
  • What happens if Super Heroes have emotions?
  • What happens if Robots have emotions?
  • What happens if Fish have emotions?
  • What happens if Rats have emotions?
  • What happens if Monsters have emotions?
  • What happesn if Emotions have emotions?

jensenrick

Everyone has been a kid. Not everyone has a complicated sister relationship.

I think it might be even deeper than that. I don't have kids (and never will) but who can't identify with how emotions can change how you feel about a memory, or the time when you realize that feeling sad wasn't a dysfunctional thing. That's why Joy and Sadness tied for my fave character.
Sorry, I can't stop gushing about this movie.

Goofyernmost

This is where the great Disney Imagineers can be super hero's. All they have to do is costume a meet and greet by having a character wearing their emotions on their sleeve. I don't know how they would do it, but, I'm not paid to be an imagineer, so that's up to them. It's just perfect for the creative mind.

brb1006

Joy and Sadness have recently been doing meet and greets at Hong Kong Disneyland.Unfortunately it's only in Hong Kong, I also love design for the location they are meeting in.
p9KaJcj.jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom