Inside Out meet and greet

Kman101

So you want more frozen? I'm so confused.

LOL. Not really; I'm not the biggest Frozen fan but to not offer him as a M&G has had me scratching my head. WDW has way too many "rare" characters they hold off on until special events. I mean, the fact that Pinocchio is now "rare" says a lot to me. They've made some improvements and I'm actually happy they kept Baymax and moved him to Epcot (and I'm happy to see Flik back at Animal Kingdom) but Olaf has been meeting at Disneyland for a while. Why not offer him (and maybe they will but I don't think there's room in the new meet & greet)? It doesn't make sense. WDW used to have a much better variety. I know they cost money to have multiple people in costumes but it's not as if WDW is hurting for money. They don't always have to take away something to add something.

brb1006

LOL. Not really; I'm not the biggest Frozen fan but to not offer him as a M&G has had me scratching my head. WDW has way too many "rare" characters they hold off on until special events. I mean, the fact that Pinocchio is now "rare" says a lot to me. They've made some improvements and I'm actually happy they kept Baymax and moved him to Epcot (and I'm happy to see Flik back at Animal Kingdom) but Olaf has been meeting at Disneyland for a while. Why not offer him (and maybe they will but I don't think there's room in the new meet & greet)? It doesn't make sense. WDW used to have a much better variety. I know they cost money to have multiple people in costumes but it's not as if WDW is hurting for money. They don't always have to take away something to add something.
Don't forget Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum who haven't been seen meeting guests since the mid 2000's. Meanwhile Pinocchio is still common in Disneyland.

yepitsandy

That seemed to be implied they could be coming soon. But this is still the same WDW that can't offer an Olaf M&G two years later.

YES! This is one thing Disney does that I can't figure out. A Olaf meet and greet would obviously help with other lines. A Perry the Platypus meet and greet would help. We never got a Perry meet and greet during the entire duration of Phineas & Ferb's TV run. You have the costumes, why aren't you doing this?

If the Inside Out meet and greet is true, it will be a hit. Strike while the iron is hot! Especially at Epcot where there's plenty of empty space to do them.

Matt_Black

YES! This is one thing Disney does that I can't figure out. A Olaf meet and greet would obviously help with other lines.

You know what would happen. They'd have to cut another character, most likely, and then people would start complaining about that. "But I loved *insert character name here*! Isn't there enough Frozen already?!? It's taking over the parks!"

HolleBolleGijs

Thumper hasn't met regularly at Animal Kingdom in about 2 years. He did show up from time to time at the dinoland dance party but there was no meet and greet associated with that.

Well I saw him with my own two eyes in October. He might not be scheduled regularly, but he was meeting at Flik's spot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom